•  

Shamil has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

Congratulations @Shamil for reaching the Intermediate level with Carnity Offroad club. 

As per your last Fewbie+ drive, you have shown tremendous progress and well deserve this new offroad rank. 

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Keep up your great contribution on the forum and get socially involved in the newbie and fewbie drives to impart your knowledge.

Once you have all the gear required, you are most welcome to join the intermediate level drives with Carnity offroad club.

Intermediate:

Number of drives

10 (26 regular drives)

Level of drives

Willingness to learn + Enthusiasm + Basic dune & sand reading

Off-road gear

Flag, deflator, tire gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio, compressor, tool kit, tow rope (recommended)

Drive teamwork

Help in recoveries under Marshal / Crew supervision

Drive posting/joining

Join newbie, fewbie & intermediate level of drives only

Forum participation

Active participation on forum. Share drive experience + feedback on forum and pictures in gallery + drive and route suggestions

Social media sharing & inviting friends & family to join offroad club is recommended for faster upgrades at all levels. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Super Congrats @Shamil !!

Saw you joining us as a humble fellow who always wanted to learn, and took his steps gently in the sand as it should be. Your consistence in joining the drives during the long hot summer has created confidence and experience, and this is grade is well deserved !

I read you enjoyed the sweep duties with @Gaurav on the last drive. Being a part of the sweep team and guiding other new-joiners will give you a satisfaction that will be the cherry on the cake. 

See you soon in the sand !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Wow. This is awesome news. Here’s a big shout out to all the carnity seniors who have been patient in teaching me and guiding me to this achievement. @Gauravbhai, @Rahimdadbhai, @Emmanuel, @Srikumar and @Frederic

I will keep practicing and pushing myself in the safest way possible and I hope I can eventually become a senior off-roader like all of you guys someday whereby I can pass the torch on to up and coming newbie drivers.

https://giphy.com/gifs/3NtY188QaxDdC

• Like (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

Congrats @Shamil ! Sri said exactly what I have in mind. I would just add that I’m glad to see another Xterrian in intermediate drives 😉

Not xterraian @Emmanuel. Let’s call ourselves the X-Men!! 😎

55 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Congrats @Shamil. You have the right spirit and you have come back much stronger. You didn't allow the incident to affect your confidence and enthusiasm. Well deserved. 

Thanks @Srikumar. That incident only shattered my windscreen, not my spirits 💪. The sand bug has bitten me hard and I hope I stick to this hobby for a long long time! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

Super Congrats @Shamil !!

Saw you joining us as a humble fellow who always wanted to learn, and took his steps gently in the sand as it should be. Your consistence in joining the drives during the long hot summer has created confidence and experience, and this is grade is well deserved !

I read you enjoyed the sweep duties with @Gaurav on the last drive. Being a part of the sweep team and guiding other new-joiners will give you a satisfaction that will be the cherry on the cake. 

See you soon in the sand !

Thank you so much for your kind words @Frederic. Your warm demeanor and your quick wit coupled with your selfless attitude to jump in and help people is note worthy. You are a real inspiration and thank you for all your support and guidance. Looking forward to many more adventurous and fun filled drives with you and the rest of the gang.

6 minutes ago, Xaf said:

Congratulations Shamil! 

Thank you @Xaf

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Congratulations @Shamil for reaching the Intermediate level with Carnity Offroad club. 

As per your last Fewbie+ drive, you have shown tremendous progress and well deserve this new offroad rank. 

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Keep up your great contribution on the forum and get socially involved in the newbie and fewbie drives to impart your knowledge.

Once you have all the gear required, you are most welcome to join the intermediate level drives with Carnity offroad club.

Intermediate:

Number of drives

10 (26 regular drives)

Level of drives

Willingness to learn + Enthusiasm + Basic dune & sand reading

Off-road gear

Flag, deflator, tire gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio, compressor, tool kit, tow rope (recommended)

Drive teamwork

Help in recoveries under Marshal / Crew supervision

Drive posting/joining

Join newbie, fewbie & intermediate level of drives only

Forum participation

Active participation on forum. Share drive experience + feedback on forum and pictures in gallery + drive and route suggestions

Social media sharing & inviting friends & family to join offroad club is recommended for faster upgrades at all levels. 

Well done @Shamil! Nice to have you as a regular in Carnity.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use