•  

Atif has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

Congratulations @Atif for reaching the Intermediate level with Carnity Offroad club. 

As per your last Fewbie+ drive, you have shown tremendous progress and well deserve this new offroad rank. 

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Keep up your great contribution on the forum and get socially involved in the newbie and fewbie drives to impart your knowledge.

Once you have all the gear required, you are most welcome to join the intermediate level drives with Carnity offroad club.

Intermediate:

Number of drives

10 (26 regular drives)

Level of drives

Willingness to learn + Enthusiasm + Basic dune & sand reading

Off-road gear

Flag, deflator, tire gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio, compressor, tool kit, tow rope (recommended)

Drive teamwork

Help in recoveries under Marshal / Crew supervision

Drive posting/joining

Join newbie, fewbie & intermediate level of drives only

Forum participation

Active participation on forum. Share drive experience + feedback on forum and pictures in gallery + drive and route suggestions

Social media sharing & inviting friends & family to join offroad club is recommended for faster upgrades at all levels. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

So happy to see this @Atif ! I've put my first steps in the sand driving behind you a number of times, and you always impressed me with how relaxed and composed you drive. You find the perfect balance of throttle and that Prado should be grateful with you as it's driver. 

PS the Karak Chai canteen might have helped a bit :) 😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

23 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Congratulations @Atif for reaching the Intermediate level with Carnity Offroad club. 

As per your last Fewbie+ drive, you have shown tremendous progress and well deserve this new offroad rank. 

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Keep up your great contribution on the forum and get socially involved in the newbie and fewbie drives to impart your knowledge.

Once you have all the gear required, you are most welcome to join the intermediate level drives with Carnity offroad club.

Intermediate:

Number of drives

10 (26 regular drives)

Level of drives

Willingness to learn + Enthusiasm + Basic dune & sand reading

Off-road gear

Flag, deflator, tire gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio, compressor, tool kit, tow rope (recommended)

Drive teamwork

Help in recoveries under Marshal / Crew supervision

Drive posting/joining

Join newbie, fewbie & intermediate level of drives only

Forum participation

Active participation on forum. Share drive experience + feedback on forum and pictures in gallery + drive and route suggestions

Social media sharing & inviting friends & family to join offroad club is recommended for faster upgrades at all levels. 

Whoa! What a surprise! Thanks so much @Gaurav Bhai and @Rahimdad Bhai. I hope to live up to the Intermediate standard. 

22 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Congrats to the nicest and the most thorough gentleman in our group. You are a great company to be with Atif Bhai and your humbleness is something I always admire.

Thanks for the compliments @Srikumar Bhai. I enjoy your company and dedication to this adventurous activity!

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

So happy to see this @Atif ! I've put my first steps in the sand driving behind you a number of times, and you always impressed me with how relaxed and composed you drive. You find the perfect balance of throttle and that Prado should be grateful with you as it's driver. 

PS the Karak Chai canteen might have helped a bit :) 😉

Hey @Frederic, thanks for your encouraging words. Yes the Karak Chai does help and makes me feel that I contribute in a small way to the team spirit of Carnity.

Now I am looking forward to be able join you guys an an intermediate drive. 

1 hour ago, Emmanuel said:

Congrats @Atif !!! Welcome to intermediate level !

Thanks Bro. It's nice to rejoin this season after a hiatus and was happy to see that you are a regular in Carnity. 

Edited by Atif
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

39 minutes ago, Julien V said:

Congratulations @Atif. I know that you deserve it. You're always here to help. Thanks for your kindness & your mini chai bar.

Can't say anymore because of my broken English....

See you next time.

Thanks @Julien V. It was good to have met you again after last season.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use