•  
Advertise here

Space travel is here in UAE

adil

You people need to stop thinking like broke ass *******

Like I said if was loaded up to my eyeballs I wouldn't mind. And if I was loaded up to my eyeballs I'd already have all the toys I would want 

So going to space would surely be worth it.

At least when you are imagining things. Think big, doesn't cost a dime!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

So all the space lovers here do watch MARS both seasons on netflix and you will love it. I'm almost at the end now and it shares hell of a things what an average Joe cant think about mars, distance, time, challenges and big disasters. 

Sadly in end its turning out that space exploration is never been a scientific discovery but purely a business. Same way humans exploited earth, now they are in need of another planet to exploit. 

Overall it's an interesting watch with little bit of drama and lot of thrill.

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I think the whole mars conquest is a waste of time and money. It’s just a competition to see who has the biggest di.. umm.... spaceship? There might be frozen water on the poles of mars but the soil is barren and the atmosphere isn’t breathable. Anyone who goes there and tries to colonise it will end up living in a plastic bubble and they can’t go outside unless they have a goldfish bubble on their head. It’s like the moon landings. It’s a competition to get there first and try to make a foreign country spend their defence budget before you spend all of yours. 

Better just to move to the desert. At least you can breathe the air. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

This is exact shit you will see in MARS series.

It's not a show off business, but real business in a quest who will strike a gold first, as towards end another chinese explorer make there way to colonize too and things start getting dirty with no boundaries, no rules, no ownership etc as space treaty signed in 70 -80 is very vague and meaningless.

Btw only way to survive on Mars is inside huge lava tubes to place a dome and colonize, as outside radiation is too bad.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

17 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

This is exact shit you will see in MARS series.

It's not a show off business, but real business in a quest who will strike a gold first, as towards end another chinese explorer make there way to colonize too and things start getting dirty with no boundaries, no rules, no ownership etc as space treaty signed in 70 -80 is very vague and meaningless.

Btw only way to survive on Mars is inside huge lava tubes to place a dome and colonize, as outside radiation is too bad.

I’m deep into sons of anarchy now but I will definitely give Mars a go when I’m finished. 

“The Martian” is a decent movie to watch to kill a couple of hours. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

This whole Virgin space flight thing is a big crock of s*%t. In fact, these idjits with lots of money to waste won't even leave the atmosphere proper, and all they'll get is the experience of falling at the same rate as the aircraft- i.e., weightlessness for a few seconds. 

Nonetheless, it is a marginally smaller crock of s*$t than the business of colonising Mars. Nobody of any consequence is really considering it, and the only people who stand to make money out of it are a), the scammers who are offering clueless idiots an "opportunity" to be the first colonisers of the planet, and b), the makers of documentaries about how difficult it would be to live on Mars. 

SpaceX is planning a manned mission to Mars sometime in the next 15 years or so, but whether that actually happens or not remains to be seen. 

• Like (+1) 1

We already have rovers on the surface of Mars for years. It's really not worth going there, specially considering with current technology it's a one way trip.

Bring back even a kilo worth of anything Martian back to earth is still going to cost 1000 times more than the most expensive and  rare mineral or metal on earth

• Like (+1) 1