•  
Advertise here

Tesla Cybertruck - All Electric Pickup Truck

Gaurav

Tesla Cybertruck launched yesterday in the category of all electric pick up truck.

Very weird and different design, seems to disturb initially but eventually it will grow on you (I think).

What do you guys think of design..........?

• Single Motor: $39,900 - 0 to 60 mph in 6.5 sec with max speed at 110 mph
  • Dual Motor: $49,900 - 0- 60 mph in 4.5 sec with max speed at 120 mph
  • Tri Motor: $69,900 - 0- 60 mph in 2.9 sec with max speed at 130 mph

All Cybertrucks have an adjustable air suspension that can be raised or lowered on the fly and provides up to 16 inches of ground clearance. Add that to its 35-degree approach and 28-degree departure angles and the Tesla pickup could prove to be a formidable off-road machine.

The Cybertruck measures 231.7 inches long, 79.9 inches wide, and 75.0 inches tall. It features a 6.5-foot cargo bed that has 100 cubic feet of volume. Musk says that bed can hold up to 3500 pounds of payload on every version, and the strongest model can tow 14,000 pounds.

Figures seems really impressive to beat the best in competition from pricing, dimensions, performance, capability etc.

Tesla Cybertruck.png

tesla-cybertruck-101.jpg

tesla-cybertruck-102.jpg

tesla-cybertruck-104.jpg

tesla-cybertruck-105.jpg

tesla-cybertruck-106.jpg

tesla-cybertruck-103.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Wow cool stuff ! Makes me think of Mad Max design type of cars.  It even comes with LED light bars on the top. Impressive range, game-changing design... will be looking forward to seeing these in the UAE !

• Like (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 minutes ago, sertac said:

I dont care about bulletproof glass but it is a shame that it break in front of everyone. 

True but the integrity remains. There have been lots of discussions going on about this particular event. It seems that even most bulletproof windows, like the ones being used on high-speed trains can break in a similar way, but the window remains intact.

• Like (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

This guy known for doing things differently and I like the most in this truck:

1) Paintless, dent and scratches proof body, why others aren't thinking same way.

2) Inbuilt ramp for quad is simply genius.

3) Independent control suspension height.

4) Design is totally unique from today sheeps world. Not sure I like this yet, as I feel some minor detailing are still missing, but overall different design is great.

5) I dont care about bullet proof glass, instead I prefer breakable and removable glass for escaping from emergencies especially offroad related accidents or fire scenarios.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

13 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

This guy known for doing things differently and I like the most in this truck:

1) Paintless, dent and scratches proof body, why others aren't thinking same way.

2) Inbuilt ramp for quad is simply genius.

3) Independent control suspension height.

4) Design is totally unique from today sheeps world. Not sure I like this yet, as I feel some minor detailing are still missing, but overall different design is great.

5) I dont care about bullet proof glass, instead I prefer breakable and removable glass for escaping from emergencies especially offroad related accidents or fire scenarios.

Just a reminder

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

I think I need to change title now: Rivian Killer ?

Tesla wishes it was the Rivian Killer. And not to mention Rivian also makes an awesome SUV The R1S

And biggest reason of all it doesn't look like a couple of blokes made it in their shed with some spare tin sheets lying around
THIS
 Image result for Geoff top gear

VS

• Like (+1) 1