•  
Advertise here

Tesla Cybertruck - All Electric Pickup Truck

Gaurav

7 hours ago, Gaurav said:

I meant for dune bashing and not desert driving.

Going back to elementary question: Ask yourself how many times you have seen pickup doing dune bashing - less than 5 out of 100.

We have seen usually LC and Nissan pickup doing the farm work in the desert.

Yes Dune Bashing habibiti. How do you think I learnt to drive in the dunes. After work was done at the camp I would sneak out for a personal desert Safari Everytime.

P.S : I don't have to ask the elementary question because I was the one doing the "dune bashing" . My favorite pick up as in most fun to drive and not ability wise was the Hilux double cabin 4x4. But it was capable enough get over some steep and moderately high dunes. Only thing you had to hold the gear in place outher wise when you pushed it would skip into neutral and gear knob would rap you hard on your knee 

You really need to open your mind beyond your anecdotal experiences you might have experienced while weekend warrior-ing over the past decade or so.

Edited by desertdude
  • Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

32 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Not really a big deal. All you have to do right now is put down a $100 deposit online. 

Yeah and it's called pre-order.

It's still a big deal to score 200k in 3 days.

Imagine 2 million preorder till production and even if 10% buys it makes 200k sale before the first truck rolls out of factory floor. Incredible.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

27 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Imagine 2 million preorder till production and even if 10% buys it makes 200k sale before the first truck rolls out of factory floor. Incredible.

Majority of these pre orders disappear when it comes close to cough up money time. 

Some detail comes up people don't like, delays in production etc etc many many reasons why people cancel.

Many have booked because it's just a 100$ with no actual intention of buying it 

Some hoping to make money by selling their number in the line to someone who just has to have it right now

So on so forth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

And refund if not willing to buy at that time.

• Like (+1) 1

Just like Apple, there is faboi-ism starting to grow around Tesla. Regardless of what shit they put out the fan boi's will buy it.

This monstrosity being one of them. 

If you come to think of it Tesla is very similar to Apple. Both put out expensive ugly overrated overhypped shit which you need to be in their eco system to use properly. Both treat their customers like shit

• Like (+1) 1

If you see one of these up your ass, you'd better get out of its way. It might catch fire right behind you. 

• Haha (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, treks said:

If you see one of these up your ass, you'd better get out of its way. It might catch fire right behind you. 

Reality is a Tesla, like most electric cars, is over 500% *less* likely to catch fire than combustion engine cars, which carry massive amounts of highly flammable fuel....  Statement by Elon Musk...

But yes i agree that a car, not involved in any accident, should not go and ignite by itself due to shortcircuit of Li-Ion batteries or any other reason. 

The other issue is that it is extremely difficult to extinguish fires for electrical batteries.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."