•  
Advertise here

Sale at Ace hardware.

Rahimdad

For a change my wife dragged me to Ace Hardware saying it's on 90% sale. It was difficult to find parking with people coming out with bags full. Sure a few useless things. But the Busjranger air compressors are going for a bargain. Anyone interested het it today itself as last day for this sale.

20191203_181218.jpg

20191203_181229.jpg

• Thanks (+1) 3

Ooh that’s indeed a good deal. Although i was very disappointed to see that a spray can of Rustoleum Truck Bed spray costs 30 dirhams in Speedex DIP while I paid 59 in Ace Motor City 😱.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

32 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

For a change my wife dragged me to Ace Hardware saying it's on 90% sale. It was difficult to find parking with people coming out with bags full. Sure a few useless things. But the Busjranger air compressors are going for a bargain. Anyone interested het it today itself as last day for this sale.

20191203_181218.jpg

20191203_181229.jpg

This is a sweet deal i believe these come  with a 5yr warranty .. Too bad i recently bought vitaly for almost same price... 

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, AKR said:

This is a sweet deal i believe these come  with a 5yr warranty .. Too bad i recently bought vitaly for almost same price... 

I think stopped giving the warranty. @Gaurav spoke about this a while back. 

222223FE-451A-439F-ACBD-22383DE8E317.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

Bushranger box still carries 5 year warranty sticker, but ACE gives 2 year warranty only.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Bargain my ass! I bought the bushranger supermax from ACE for 500 regular price no sale.

But that was more than 10 years ago though. But I doubt it went from 500 to 1300 and now on sale for 700.

P.S : yes it still works just fine even though it's had a hard life

P.P.S: but my even older much cheaper SACA comp also still works. They key to comp longevity I've found is keep it inside the car with the AC on full blow with all vents on it and giving it a short break between each tyre. 

• Like (+1) 2

After using both the Bushranger Supermax and the Camel Brand Single Cylinder DM compressor I came to the following remarks:

The Bushranger Supermax does a really good job, but is slightly slower than the Camel compressor. The good thing is that it hardly heats up and you can still disconnect the hose easily without burning your hands. I’ve done 8 tyres nonstop a few weeks back and it didn’t break a sweat (100% continuous duty). It’s really quiet too.

The Camel brand compressor is loud, and after 4 tyres I have to wear gloves to remove the hose, but all in all it hasn’t failed on me yet and they are cheap to get. 

• Like (+1) 2

Never use any compressor for 8 tires without a break. 10 min break after 4 tires is highly advisable to let internal parts cool off before they are pushed again, although putting them in AC is bit too much I think. I'm using bushranger for 7-8 years now and it has never failed working in outside temp.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Have a look at attached article from our Outback buddies that tested a list of compressors. Not all of them are available here but it's an interesting read and gives lots of basic information on what to look for when buying a compressor.

https://www.toughtoys.com.au/media/commerce_products/14/4WD169-036-054-FEATURE-air_2.pdf

4WD169-036-054-FEATURE-air_2.pdf

• Like (+1) 2