•  

Off Road Music! What's your GoTo Playlist?

Jas Gajaria

Hey Guys, 

Everyone here is always talking about how to drive and the do's and dont's... For me each drive's mood is normally set by the Tunes I'm playing whether it be some wild switches or just a relaxed newbie drive. 

I thought it'd be a good idea to share some of the songs that we listen to while driving, the language or style doesn't matter as I'm sure there's someone else who is gonna love it too!

Here's my Top 5 Tracks: 

1. Waqqaberry - BÖ

2. Fast - Juice WRLD

3. Abusadamente - MC Gusta

4. Love You Zindagi - Club Mix

5. Jenaak B Hwaya - Nour Al Zen & Ghazwan Al Fahed 

What're yours?!

Cheers, 

Jas

• Like (+1) 5

In general since i came to the UAE, and it might be having something to do with the climate, is that i love to listen to Americana, Country, and 70's Rock. Some examples:

- Wilco

- Steely Dan

- Eagles

- Fleetwood Mac

- Johnny Cash

- America

- Doobie Brothers

- CCR

- Boz Scaggs

- Little River Band

On a late Thursday evening on that horrible commute home, Guns 'n Roses, AC/DC, Billy Idol, Bruce Springsteen, and other more "energetic stuff" comes on the list, just to shake off the stressfull week.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

When I’m out in the desert busy climbing and destroying dunes, I put on - My heart will go on, by Celine dion on high volume and I like to sing along loudly and mind you I ain’t a decent singer so I go off tune most of the time. Who’s joining me as a passenger this weekend?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Shamil said:

When I’m out in the desert busy climbing and destroying dunes, I put on - My heart will go on, by Celine dion on high volume and I like to sing along loudly and mind you I ain’t a decent singer so I go off tune most of the time. Who’s joining me as a passenger this weekend?

Ahah no need for OBD reading then, we found the culprit ! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

May fav music while offroading - Radio Channel - 462887.

I enjoy driving in peace, so I can enjoy the roar of my and other engines and plus keep a solid ear on car and surrounding noises + radio comm.

After drive, while relaxing I do love any type of music - mostly dance numbers and sometime soft songs.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I too like @Gaurav bhai like to concentrate on the drive and surronding sights and sounds. When I'm on my way to the meeting point or driving back home I like to hear peppy Bollywood numbers. Exception to the rule is if I'm feeling sleepy driving back home, I continue to use my radio to chat with @Gaurav bhai or @Srikumar to keep me awake.

• Like (+1) 5

Off-road : my V6 and Carnity FM 

On-road : it can be anything except Celine Dion 😜 Bach, Handel, PJ Harvey, DJ Krush, Ahmad Jamal, John Coltrane, Yusuf Omar, La Lupe, Girija Devi, Biohazard, Fishbone, High Tone, John Cage, etc. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

Off-road : my V6 and Carnity FM 

On-road : it can be anything except Celine Dion Bach, Handel, PJ Harvey, DJ Krush, Ahmad Jamal, John Coltrane, Yusuf Omar, La Lupe, Girija Devi, Biohazard, Fishbone, High Tone, John Cage, etc. 

Hahah your French and you don’t like Celine Dion? I don’t buy that. I’m sure she’s your favorite. Cmon admit it.

https://giphy.com/gifs/anchorman-lies-lie-EouEzI5bBR8uk

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use