•  

Frederic has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

Congratulations @Frederic for reaching the Expert level with Carnity Offroad club.

Your love and dedication for offroading and genuinely helping others to learn and advance on the off-road drives made you earn this new off-road rank. Your creative solutions to any situation with an amazing presence of mind has helped everyone around many times. Added with your great sense of humor always ease up the task and add great fun after every drive (even w/o Belgian choc).

Keep it up and its time for you to work on your leading and extreme recoveries skills to help others to demonstrate your skills and knowledge while supervising them to learn and practicing the basics.

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Expert:

Number of drives

10 (46 Newbie + Fewbie + Intermediate drives)

Level of drives

Willingness to learn + Enthusiasm + Basic dune & sand reading + map reading & basic navigational skills + strategic convoy driving

Off-road gear

Flag, deflator, tire gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio, compressor, tool kit, rated recovery rope and 2 shackles, floor jack, jack board & GPS trackback

Drive teamwork

Capable of diverting the convoy to safe spot + part of sweep team

Drive posting/joining

Join any drive and lead fewbie & intermediate drives with Marshal / Crew permission

Forum participation

Share experience + feedback on forum and pictures in gallery + drive and route suggestions + post trip report + share route + track and waypoints + Help Marshal / Crew for alternate routing + marking safe exit

Social media sharing & inviting friends & family to join offroad club is recommended for faster upgrades at all levels.

Frederic Medium - Carnity Offroad Advance Certification.jpg

• Like (+1) 7

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Gefeliciteerd jonge. We are lucky to drive with you. Thanks for all the advice, support and tips. Well deserved. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Congratulation @Frederic. You have made a very special place in our hearts from the time you joined our Carnity family. You are very helpful in nature, don't shy away from hard labour and still carry a huge smile and some witty remarks. You and your little blue dune tearing machine have proved that by putting the instructions to good practice you can conquer any dune. With your sweet nature you've put several smiles on each one of our lives. Thank you for being you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thanks for the warm congratulations guys ! 

Sometimes even I am at a loss of words, so I’ll just say it with a famous theme song to explain what the Carnity family stands for:

It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but

I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information