•  

Fewbie Drive - Murquab to Lisaili - 3 Jan 2020

Frederic

To start off the New Year, I would like to invite all Fewbies and above to explore the beautiful area of Murquab - Lisaili. This area has a nice mix of medium tall dunes and smaller technical areas that will definitely keep you on your toes. 

We will explore and alternate between side sloping and basic ridge crossing techniques, and enjoy whatever this area has to offer. Depending on the pace and progress we will either head off towards the Maktoum Solar area or Qudra Lakes.

This drive is for Fewbie and above level only.  Please check if you have all required tools and gear on board as per your assigned drive level

When: 03 January 2020, Friday
Meeting time: 07:00 AM, the convoy will move sharply at 07:15 AM
Where: 
 First Emarat Petrol Station after outlet mall on Dubai - Al Ain road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/7pRg8Lb1N3s

Level of drive: Fewbie and above
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
Plan: Drive and enjoy until about 11:45 AM, with some small breaks in between to have breakfast and snacks.
What to bring along: Some snacks, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:45 AM

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

UPDATE:

Drive is cancelled due to low sign-up which is expected at this time of year. We will be having an Absolute Newbie and also an Intermediate Level drive on the same morning, so kindly select one of these drives.

@Wrangeld

@Shamil

Please confirm that you have seen this message.

Thanks !

BR,

Fred

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Confirmed.  We will join the absolute newbie drive. 

Happy New Year ! 

Thanks Richard, i noticed you also signed up for the Intermediate drive. Better to sign-out for that one. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Confused (0) 1

I already did. Too enthusiastic to sign up and made a mistake. Will check I am officially signed out of the drive. 

Newbie drive will be fun. 

1 minute ago, Wrangeld said:

I already did. Too enthusiastic to sign up and made a mistake. Will check I am officially signed out of the drive. 

Newbie drive will be fun. 

Confirmed now that we are not signed up for the intermediate drive. Enjoy. Only 30 drives or so to go until we can join you there 😂

• Haha (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use