•  
Advertise here

Share a picture of your town or area

Frederic

4 hours ago, Per A said:

@Barry Well in the summer sun sets closer to midnight. That is part of my problem cause in the summer its always light and in the winter its always dark and my brain melts.... That's why i love UAE Weather, sun all the time and light days and dark nights all year around!

It gets real boring real fast. Specially when you have 50c heat and feels like the sun is just a meter above your head and breathing down your neck

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, desertdude said:

It gets real boring real fast. Specially when you have 50c heat and feels like the sun is just a meter above your head and breathing down your neck

Been here 2 years and still love it like the day i first came here as a Tourist... but yes the summer heat is brutal.....

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

Area Charolais (Burgundy region)

(more cows than inhabitants) 

Capture.JPG.75994acd377b5321cdf59a084ce70fd0.JPG

Jawaher would have so much fun in these farmlands !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

22 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Oh yes indeed. Been in hot garages with no AC for the last 4 years where it’s like being in an oven.  Give me icy weather any day. At least if you’re cold you can put more clothes on. If you’re too hot there’s nothing you can do but lie down and pray for winter. 

@Emmanuel I used to keep Charolais bulls for breeding. Thank you for your service sir

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

4 minutes ago, Barry said:

I used to keep Charolais bulls for breeding. Thank you for your service sir

Haha welcome ! 

22 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Jawaher would have so much fun in these farmlands !

The thing is that the fields are all fenced + if you bring your 4x4 inside you might just be shot down by a farmer ! 

• WOW (+2) 1

On 12/30/2019 at 9:44 AM, Barry said:

Country - Ireland

Town - Glenullin

I live outside the village, totally different lifestyle from Dubai. Peace and quiet, hunting, fishing, hiking in the mountains. Still have the house and farm there. Been thinking about going back but once you see some of the world and realize there's a lot more to explore, it makes it difficult.

This is my kind of town. Nearest neighbors at least half-mile away. It's very pretty though, and I can only envy all the green that stretches as far as the eye can see. Definitely my kind of environment.

• Like (+1) 1