•  
Advertise here

GoPro Mounts

Per A

Is anyone using GoProes to video the drives? 

If that is the case what mounts are you using and where have you attached the cameras?

Im trying to set my camera forward facing on the inside of the windscreen but cant find any good mounts?

• Like (+1) 3

I use gopro for a long time, for best results use protune option, with narrow lens setting as normal or wide is quite balloonish on edges.

I use original gopro mount on center dashboard, pretty impressed with mount quality for extreme offroad actions. 

Ordered a bag full sticker adapter and stuck on many places so that I can toggle gopro with mount to any position I need.

I have seen good views from center windscreen just below rear view mirror on my friends car, but that place is bit distracting for me while leading drives, especially at night.

• Like (+1) 6

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 1 month later...

Instead of a GoPro, I recommend a 360 camera like the Rylo. You mount it on the windshield with a suction cup, and it takes 360 degree video, and then you can choose the ideal frame you want in the app on your phone afterwards. Very easy and intuitive. Or, as in this video, you can choose to show both front and rear angles in the same frame.

• Like (+1) 2