•  
Advertise here

What's your car plan in 2020?

Gaurav

Not much but getting the undercarriage protector done so i can finally get my thumb out of my *** and join you guys in the desert.

And some rims and tyres hopefully.... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Per A said:

Not much but getting the undercarriage protector done so i can finally get my thumb out of my *** and join you guys in the desert.

And some rims and tyres hopefully.... 

from your profile pic it looks like your thumb is already out of ....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

I am thinking about any of this but I am not sure which I'm going first. I know I will need to compromise at some point. 

• Add metal bumpers and a winch
  • Remove the back seat and add a custom storage box to put all my equipment there. 
  • Supercharger - If I do this I wont do the other stuff :( 
Edited by Javier M
  • Like (+1) 5

On 1/14/2020 at 1:21 AM, AKR said:

On top of my to do list is to get good fit tires for my KK ,now that wheel spacers and leveling kit are in place.

You can try cheaper second hand tires from the second-hand tire market in Sharjah and get a feel before investing in more expensive options.

21 hours ago, Javier M said:

I am thinking about any of this but I am not sure which I'm going first. I know I will need to compromise at some point. 

• Add metal bumpers and a winch
  • Remove the back seat and add a custom storage box to put all my equipment there. 
  • Supercharger - If I do this I wont do the other stuff :( 

Metal bumpers and winch will weigh your car down from front end. I too was thinking about putting in a custom box but it too will weigh extra plus will restrict you for space for other things. I opted for a web tie down and keeps everything securely in place. Go for the supercharge.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

You can try cheaper second hand tires from the second-hand tire market in Sharjah and get a feel before investing in more expensive options.

Metal bumpers and winch will weigh your car down from front end. I too was thinking about putting in a custom box but it too will weigh extra plus will restrict you for space for other things. I opted for a web tie down and keeps everything securely in place. Go for the supercharge.

Will surely check this option. thanks for the advise. 

• Like (+1) 3

Hello Lads! Haven't been very active since last year of uni and assignments are absolutely killing :(

Big Plans for the Pajero this Year, half of which are already underway!

1. Full Interior Overhaul, Racing Seats and Audio system etc. 

2. Engine Rebuild with a new Camshaft Profile and Lighter Pistons

3. Sprintex Supercharger Coming Up!

4. First +2 Long Travel Kit in the World for a Pajero w Dual Shocks  :D

5. Widebody Fenders for the LT Kit

Thats all for now! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 3