•  
Advertise here

What's your car plan in 2020?

Gaurav

Let's see who has the most adventurous car plan (change, upgrade, mod, rebuild etc) in 2020?

I have just finished my engine rebuild and currently doing first 1K break-in at the start of the new year. Hope everything goes downhill from here on, as I have been through rough patch since last few months - car luck = no luck/bad luck.

image.png

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-29 at 2.42.52 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-29 at 2.42.53 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-29 at 2.42.53 PM (1).jpeg

• Like (+1) 6

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Buying an additional smaller 4 cylinder car to save a bit on petrol. Both my Pajeros drink more than a Russian sailor. 
With my stupid passion for cars that removes common sense thinking that car won’t be a Tida or Yaris which would evidentially be the best option.

Lets see what 2020 brings... 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

As it looks like I will find it increasingly difficult to get the keys to the Wrangler, a SWB Pajero or Pathfinder. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Just like @Frederic mentioned, i have always wanted to get a teeny tiny car for the shorter trips and I really want to get a Tida as I feel it fits the bill.

Besides that, I would like to go for better suspensions (adjustable ones to be precise), a cold air intake and get chip tuning done. This is the plan but my wallet is sadly not on board with my plans 😬 #keepdreaming

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 1/9/2020 at 11:22 AM, Gaurav said:

Let's see who has the most adventurous car plan (change, upgrade, mod, rebuild etc) in 2020?

I have just finished my engine rebuild and currently doing first 1K break-in at the start of the new year. Hope everything goes downhill from here on, as I have been through rough patch since last few months - car luck = no luck/bad luck.

image.png

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-29 at 2.42.52 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-29 at 2.42.53 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-29 at 2.42.53 PM (1).jpeg

Great news, but who did the valve timing?😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, treks said:

Great news, but who did the valve timing?😉

I know many are pinging me on same, will share the whole incident with all details soon.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

For 2020 I plan to try and keep my job so that I can keep my Pathy, however might have to look into my gear rebuild at some point. This will not be a mod and no options for me, just waiting for it to give up on me completely.

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/11/2020 at 10:11 AM, Rahimdad said:

For 2020 I plan to try and keep my job so that I can keep my Pathy, however might have to look into my gear rebuild at some point. This will not be a mod and no options for me, just waiting for it to give up on me completely.

Don't hold your breath as it could take a very long time. Until then enjoy driving a manual automatic! Lol

• Thanks (+1) 1