•  

Newbie/Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - 17 Jan 2020

Srikumar

36 minutes ago, Junaid Khalid said:

Looking forward to my first ever desert driving experience in the U.A.E. I have a Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 2019 and as per the showroom guy this is stock ready for off-roading so please if am missing a thing then please let me know.

Super excited!!!

Welcome @Junaid Khalid to Carnity Off-road Club. See you tomorrow

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Due to an ongoing cycling event it seems the Al Qudra Parking might be closed tomorrow morning, so the meeting point has been shifted just besides the Qudra Parking. Exact Location is provided below:

Near Emirates NBD - ADNOC Last Exist Al Qudra Al Lisaili - Al Qudra Rd - Dubai
https://goo.gl/maps/kq8sT5a6ZGuJR67V8

In case of any difficulty you can give me, Gaurav or Fred a call. Our numbers are on the original drive post.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

14 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Yes. Signup for the drive and also let us know which car you drive, do you have front and rear tow hooks in good condition and any previous offroading experience.

Hi Srikumar, I discussed with Gauraf yesterday, rsvp done. I drive Chevy trailblazer, stock condition (not offroad/AT tire), there are 2 front and 1 rear recovery point. Never had experience offroad in Group. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 4

Hi guys, thank you for arranging today's fantastic ride, I enjoyed the day to the max.. The group is amazing and very friendly 

For sure will join you next ride insha'allah just let me know and here is my number 050-5813388 

Nice to meet you all and looking forward for more adventures 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hey Guys // if anyone is not able to take out time for pictures uploading , watsapp them over to me @ 0508494707 & I’ll update them in Gallery !

cheers!

White RRS. 😁

• Like (+1) 7
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use