•  

Newbie/Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - 17 Jan 2020

Srikumar

29 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Posted my photos in the gallery and looking fwd to see more from others.

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/172-newbiefewbie-drive-al-qudra-17-jan-2020

Hi Gaurav, I tried uploading to the gallery several times but it doesn't work. Any tips? 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Jeepie said:

Hi Gaurav, I tried uploading to the gallery several times but it doesn't work. Any tips? 

Had the same problem this morning. Selecting big JPEG files made the uploading hang. When I uploaded them one by one it worked fine. If you resize them to smaller size you should be able to select multiple. 

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

7 minutes ago, Jeepie said:

image.png

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

5 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Had the same problem this morning. Selecting big JPEG files made the uploading hang. When I uploaded them one by one it worked fine. If you resize them to smaller size you should be able to select multiple. 

Thanks,  I will try again 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, tjsingh said:

I was looking for someone to help me out with updating my CV. @Wrangeld any suggestions on who could help? 

@tjsingh would be my absolute pleasure - something I do for a number of people!!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

@Xaf I was in bed sleeping. Seriously I just returned from Karachi and had an issue getting myself and my car started. All sorted out on Saturday and back in action from this week.

@Wrangeld amazing write up. Usually I enjoy reading through your write up recalling each moment of the drive. However with me not being on this drive you painted an excellent picture in my mind with your words. Totally awesome x infinity.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Xaf said:

Nice drive, good conditions for a newbie drive.

@Rahimdad @Emmanuel where were you 2? 🧐

Unfortunately I had to miss this one and will have to miss the two next drives as I have a professional training on Fridays till the end of Jan. Really looking forward to hit the sand again... 
(thanks for asking)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1

Important Information

Terms of use