•  
Advertise here

Changing Headlights. Legal?

Per A

If you are really after white light (only), look and research about proper upgrade with projector headlamps. As replacing the bulb simply 9 out of 10 times will blind the other side driver. You have to remove for passing. You might get fine if you are blinding a cops vehicle.

I agree white light looks cool, but after using them in few cars I feel halogen are more brighter and spot on than white light. In my RR, it has low beam xenon from factory and high beam halogen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Dont really care about looks, i want better headlights but having to change back to pass and the risk of fines and probably points if fines then no ill live with the once i got....

• Like (+1) 1

I have driven RR for two years and Cayenne for similar time and never really like the brightness of stock xenon tbh, but to me I like the white light more than yellow.

If you are after off road use, then adding LED bar is much better solution to brighten up the night landscape. Also you can put a small cover on it while passing and voila. Max 300 - 700 AED depending on size and quality you choose.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use