•  
Advertise here

Pajero 2015 Adventure Edition

Hi all,

A newbie to the forum and i must say i am glad that i joined! 

A quick question: A friend of mine pointed a 2015 SWB Adventure Edition. Never heard of this edition even though i think i have seen it on a motorshow. What do you think? is it worth buying it?

Thanks in advance!

Vic

• Like (+1) 1

Hi Vic,

Welcome to Carnity !

To be honest, i have never heard of this edition. Only found this orange / red stickered LWB one on a Polish website. 

Are you sure it is available in GCC ?

The Pajero can be easily modified to your wishes and budget.

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I think the owner of this Pajero just bought this sticker in Dragon Mart 😅

• Haha (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hahha could be! However there is one  at the back of the car and its metallic.

could be a limited edition or a scam.. only thing that tells me it existed is the dubai motorshow.

it is a very clean car and it will be nice for some desert fun. 

thanks for the replied Frederic!

• Like (+1) 1

Just like Fred, I also have never heard of this edition before other quick look on google of same Mitsubishi branded Adventure edition doing a road and farm run with roof rack and snorkel.

What are the specs: 3.5/3.8? Any power mods/upgrades, diff lock, under body protection etc.?

I can see metal bumper and off-road tires only from your picture.

If you can share more info on price, kms, service history we can advise if its a good buy / not.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi Gaurav,

it is the 3.8 engine. No modifications as it came like this from the manufacturer.  Planning on asking al habtoor if they know anything and i will certainly update you. 

the car has 89000 km and the price is 45000. Bit pricey i know as i can find similar for a lot less. Hard to get the SWB though.

the reason i asked is that if it a special edition then it might be worth buying. If its a scam i would rather spend less and modify with the help and knowledge of you guys and the amazing forum.

thanks a lot!

Vic

• Like (+1) 2

Sure worth digging in more with Habtoor and see what's underneath specs and protection it has (if any).

Also ask your friend or habtoor what was the selling price when new, so that you can get fair depreciation value to decide than just emotional or sentimental figure.

SWB + 3.8 is always rare and pricey, but my major turn off is the black color (unless you really love it). Black is difficult to keep it clean, minor scratches shout out loud, stay hot in summer and have worst resale value in UAE.

• Like (+1) 2

Could just be a dealer mod special edition. Many do that, just add a few stickers and stripes, badges, maybe a few extras like leather seats and stuff call it limited or special edition and charge extra. 

Most of the Toyota stuff here is like that.

Since there is no info online save for the Dubai motorshow makes me believe it's a habtoor special with an ARB bumper and some tyres.

Wouldn't pay more than 25 for it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I agree with desertdude, but some companies are good too like Toyota and Nissan to offer fox offroad suspensions, skid plates, built in compressors, wider tires, fenders like FJC Xtreme, LC Xtreme, Patrol Falcon edition etc.

Of course such mod shoot up the price by double the cost of actual mod price, but if it's done based on research and good workmanship at dealer approved facility, it make sense to prefer such used vehicle (not abused).

• Like (+1) 1