•  
Advertise here

Accord Headliner Sagged

Agree with @Gaurav the fabric (nonwoven) has lots of quality difference. I’ve worked in nonwoven manufacturing for 12 years and have seen horrible stuff. 
Best quality is PP (Polypropylene). Worst is Polyester, especially from recycled sources. Look at texture and tenacity. If you pull it a bit it should not immediately deform. 

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

My point is you probably going to sell you car way before it goes again and plus one of my real good friends had a car upholstery shop in Ajman and I basically spent a lot of time there for many years so I know most of their shenanigans in and out. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, desertdude said:

My point is you probably going to sell you car way before it goes again and plus one of my real good friends had a car upholstery shop in Ajman and I basically spent a lot of time there for many years so I know most of their shenanigans in and out. 

And that's where written guarantee on the receipt kill all doubts, misinformation, lies and shenanigans.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 2 years later...

Guys thank you for everyone's help here. I have been offline for some time....

Just an update that I got my Honda Accord's headliner replaced with genuine cloth from Kefaf Upholstery in Karama in AED 500/- in 2020 and with 2 yrs warranty.... and it stayed very well until I sold the car last week :)