•  
Advertise here

Pajero tire and rims downsize

2 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

You can try cheaper second hand tires from the second-hand tire market in Sharjah and get a feel before investing in more expensive options.

Do you know if there is any ues rimm place in Sharja too? need to go to 17 when i get new tyres....

• Like (+1) 2

If you keep Sahara center on your right, go straight and the whole tire, rim and accessories market will start on right hand side. I think I have posted a link with map here before, search or else I'll do tomo from desktop.

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Sharjah industrial area is full of them, but I don't think you'll get what you're looking for. You need to check with scrap yards dealing with Pajero parts. Gaurav bhai can help you with the best scrappies for Pajero.

• Like (+1) 3

Go here: https://goo.gl/maps/9NbapZTbqmhttbXq8

And drive straight in service lane, there must 20-30 shops dealing only with tires and rims.

Btw, my contact of Pajero scrap parts do keep the old shape spare parts and I am not 100% sure if he can help you with your request, but worth calling him and check.

Shop name: Jabal Tokyo

Guy name: Ahmed (super helpful, always)

Mobile: 056 9675230

image.png

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

10 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Go here: https://goo.gl/maps/9NbapZTbqmhttbXq8

And drive straight in service lane, there must 20-30 shops dealing only with tires and rims.

Btw, my contact of Pajero scrap parts do keep the old shape spare parts and I am not 100% sure if he can help you with your request, but worth calling him and check.

Shop name: Jabal Tokyo

Guy name: Ahmed (super helpful, always)

Mobile: 056 9675230

image.png

Thanks ill have a look at this

^^^^These are the fancy pants ones. If you don't get what you are looking for drive straight in the direction of Sharjah from the signal and you'll see more of them on both side of the road. These tyres and wheel shops go on for a further 2 or 3 signals.

And don't be afraid to haggle. Start with 50% of asking price.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

1 hour ago, AKR said:

You will also need to check Offset and Backspacing if changing rims to avoid any issues

Not needed if he downsizes from 18 inch to 17 inch for the 3.8 Pajero. Anything below the front brakes would obstruct.

• Like (+1) 1