•  

New SUVs

desertdude

Six wheels might be kind of useful on something like a Land Cruiser. But on a Jeep, six wheels are only good for what exactly? It does not even look good- in fact, it makes this Jeep look like donkey with a serious birth defect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, treks said:

Six wheels might be kind of useful on something like a Land Cruiser. But on a Jeep, six wheels are only good for what exactly? It does not even look good- in fact, it makes this Jeep look like donkey with a serious birth defect.

Hence I said donkey with extra legs and if you watch the video you'll find out the 3rd axel isn't even connected to anything and is just extra weight being dragged around.

All mouth and no trousers

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Explain this 6 wheel thing to me please. What I’m thinking is that even if the rear axle isn’t powered, surely it increases floatation? Ie, even if you spin the middle axle, the rear axle will still be on top of the terrain so you should sink in?

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Barry said:

Explain this 6 wheel thing to me please. What I’m thinking is that even if the rear axle isn’t powered, surely it increases floatation? Ie, even if you spin the middle axle, the rear axle will still be on top of the terrain so you should sink in?

All that extra weight you carry because of the body extension and extra axel and wheels negate any precived advantage.

It's one of those Jeeps things that no one gives a shit about other than jeepers like your twin front diff jeep which should belong together in the same collection of bullshit wranglers.

Maybe have them over as part of to the soon to open off road museum in Sharjah in the mods gone wrong section

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use