•  

Newbie Desert Drive - Maliha - Fossil Rock - 24 Jan 2020

Rahimdad

15 minutes ago, Nitin Mohan said:

It's a prado, mid option model.

Are you the first owner? Then it should have the tow or recovery points. Check the owner manual or send a picture so that we can guide.

• Like (+1) 2

@luwaimn @Tbone @adelishakk @Martin. @Rajeevan Vickneswaran @Seldon @Michael sammy @Gawie Herholdt @Denver Martins  @balaji0007 @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen @md sarfaraz

Please let us know if you have a two-radio already (UHF which allows manual frequency programming). For more information on programming, or finding the recommended models, please have a look at below post. Scroll all the way down to find latest updates.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 minute ago, Frederic said:

@luwaimn @Tbone @adelishakk @Martin. @Rajeevan Vickneswaran @Seldon @Michael sammy @Gawie Herholdt @Denver Martins  @balaji0007 @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen @md sarfaraz

Please let us know if you have a two-radio already (UHF which allows manual frequency programming). For more information on programming, or finding the recommended models, please have a look at below post. Scroll all the way down to find latest updates.

hi Frederic,

I would require one unfortunately had to give mine off last week. Thanks

regards

Adel 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, adelishakk said:

hi Frederic,

I would require one unfortunately had to give mine off last week. Thanks

regards

Adel 

Hi Adel, thanks for the quick reply. Please do note that the radios we hand out for absolute newbies are only for temporary use (loaner). We do require the Offroad member to obtain their own radio. 

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Hi Adel, thanks for the quick reply. Please do note that the radios we hand out for absolute newbies are only for temporary use (loaner). We do require the Offroad member to obtain their own radio. 

Noted. I have my permanent one which i had used for the last drive -its borrowed by a friend as of now. Will have it back for the next event. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Adel and Frederic,

I am a newbie and will be my first time to join and learn off roading.

I have pajero 2016 model with back towing hooks. Picture attached for your reference. I do not have any walky talky.

Pls. Check and let me know if this is ok

20200123_102252.jpg

20200123_102152.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Michael sammy said:

Guys where can i get a flag pole and how much does it cost? Please advise 

you can get it in dragon mart (dune buggy shops) along with a suction cup to fix it to your rear window.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use