•  

Newbie Desert Drive - Maliha - Fossil Rock - 24 Jan 2020

Rahimdad

Just now, Denver Martins said:

Hi All,

Thank you for the info. Very helpful.

Just to let you know I am a newbie, hence do not have the above mentioned (air compressor, radio, flag, etc).

Look forward to our meeting tomorrow and again a lot of experience and knowledge.

Cheers,

Denver 

Dear Denver,

That is fine. All you need on your first drive is patience, smiles, and a full tank :) 

See you tomorrow !

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Welcome to Carnity @Pickey Singh !

kindly clarify on the following:

1) is this your first off-road drive ?

2) Which 4x4 do you have ?

3) Are the tow points in good condition ?

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

8 hours ago, Frederic said:

Hi Adel,

Based on the type of car you have, there are many different options:

- 25dhs Dune buggy Offroad flag from Dragon Mart with metal bracket that can be bolted to a roofrack, or to a suction cup (also available in Dragon Mart).

- 180dhs AOR offroad flag from ACE/Speedex/Emarat Gas stations that needs to be bolted on a bracket or holder.

We leave it open to each individual to decide what works best for them, hence we don't do any collective purchases as of now. Same applies for radios, compressors, recovery ropes, shovels, etc.. where we can advise and guide but don't enforce a certain brand or model. As long as it works and it is safe.

I just purchased one from dragon mart with douple magnetic base.. It is long flag and there is many options and colors 

You can find in section EA. There is one shop behind my land garden shop full of off-road accessories 

• Like (+1) 3

Hello Everybody,

Thank you for all the valuable information provided. I am looking forward to join you tomorrow for the Newbie Desert Drive. It is my first experience off-roading, I will be using Pajero LWB 3.5, 2012, tow point is in good condition. I have Radio that i will bring along however i do not have a flag yet.

See You... 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear Friends 

Am sorry sudden urgency and will not be able to make it tomorrow, for sure will be joining next drive insha'allah 

As requested the nearest health center next to tomorrow drive is Maleha Health center and opens by 8.00am location is available on Google map 

Wishing all a great drive and enjoy it to the max

• Like (+1) 4

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are well.

I'm writing to just let you'll know that tomorrow I won't be able to join the tribe as I have got some urgent work to do.

Will surely join next week 

Enjoy you the ride folks!!

Regards, 

LuCky sAm 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use