•  
Advertise here

Tailgating Fine Clarified

Jeh

I understood it as 

1. It's OK for other people to speed at 140kph, but if you are upset by it, call the Police and tell them. 
  2. Taligating is totally acceptable if your car will go at 140kph and the other drivers do not move out of the way, if you are upset about them not moving, call the Police and tell them. 
  3. Driving dangerously, either by tailgating, or apparently allowing yourself to be tailgated gets a fine, if either or both are uset, call the Police and tell them.
  4. If your registration number has less than 3 digits, do what ever you like, if I call the Police ... I may find your Emirates ID card revoked. 

Simple, no?

Edited by Wrangeld
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Finally! People should understand fast line is not the drive line. You will pass the car in front and you will move out. If someone wants to drive 200km/h it is his problem. Stopping him none of the other driver`s job.

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

13 hours ago, sertac said:

Finally! People should understand fast line is not the drive line. You will pass the car in front and you will move out. If someone wants to drive 200km/h it is his problem. Stopping him none of the other driver`s job.

The problem with this is that many people do not seem to understand that not all roads have a fast lane. A double lane road like Al Qudra road is considered a carriageway, and during busy traffic hours both lanes are full, yet you'll see the crazy Patrol drivers tailgating and flashing like crazy, while driving 140. (Max 90km/h). 

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use