•  
Advertise here

The Big Shower Thoughts Topic

Frederic

We have these days where we seem to have most brilliant and funny ideas in the shower, either related to life, love, cars, or anything that comes into your mind at the time and that you probably wanted to note down.

"Shower Thoughts" are very popular on reddit.com and i feel Carnity should not stay behind. So let's share them and have some fun with it !

I'll hit off with those:

* A ton of cars is actually less than half of a car....

* The more serious a relationship gets, the more casual it gets..

* Socks are basically portable carpets...

* Somewhere out there is a graphic designer who designs the patterns of bus seats and is proud of his work...

The object of golf is to play the least amount of Golf.

image.png.785246e8a0ccb070869d780f56eb1d23.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

It's one of the best place to get freshly baked ideas without any boundaries. And most of them dies as soon as you walk out.

• I actually wanted to buy huge Petrol tanker once: To use after 20 years, but later realize how ineffective its additive chemicals will be after 20 years of sitting in one place.

• If you replace Will Smith in "I am legend" plot what will you be doing most of the time when you discover that you are the last men left in your city/country?
    • I started with cars & money, then to drinks & foods but after a minute I realize that I will be done with all these stuff in first 3 days...... then what.....?
    • I will pursue my long lost hobbies - photography, building something special like car or house, shooting aero/gun whatever is available.
    • Build some giant communication device to reach others or help others.

• If like Airbnb idea renting your car is legal and possible in UAE, will you rent your car to a complete stranger?
    • Me: No.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

What it would like to be a multi billionaire. You buy a few houses you like, all the cars you like l, clothes watches phones etc etc and then buy your family the same then your friends. 

But then what do you do. You don't really have to work anymore and you don't have to worry about money anymore. Then what do you do? 

You've all the toys you wanted to and played with them as much as you wanted to. 

I would get bored of being so rich. And then I understand why people like bill gates live so simply and donate so much money because if you hear anyone rich and who is a decent person they say the biggest satisfaction comes from giving back to the community and the people.

At the same time I also understand all the crazy shit some people do. Simply because they are bored and do pretty much anything they like.

We think what if I could xyz. They think it but also have the ability to do it. So they do

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1