•  
Advertise here

Vibration on High Speed

OR

Go to a better mechanic.

Any decent mechanic at any tire shop, or even at autopro can point the bad bushing with one look.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

6 hours ago, Gaurav said:

OR

Go to a better mechanic.

Any decent mechanic at any tire shop, or even at autopro can point the bad bushing with one look.

It is not always that easy. I have seen mechanics mistake the natural resilience of rubber bushes for excessive freeplay. You really want someone who knows what he is looking at. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

9 hours ago, Sidshk said:

Can you suggest someone plzz

Well not really, but I have used auto pro mechanic few times and they were able to catch stuff very fast. They dont always fix all type of mechanical stuff there but getting right diagnostic is the first step in right direction. 

You can try auto pro opposite Latifah hospital and another good opposite mirdiff city center in warqa entrance.

Also had a brief good experience at autotech in ras al khor, where his mechanic literally gone down to the stage of explaining the difference of freeplay and torn engine mounts.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

The whole diagnostic process in UAE is pretty backwards. People are either scared of to don’t know the tools to do jobs properly. The ideal thing would be to put the car on shaker plates which would show you any faulty bushings or other suspension parts instantly but I’ve never even seen a garage here who has it. 

• WOW (+2) 2

7 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Well not really, but I have used auto pro mechanic few times and they were able to catch stuff very fast. They dont always fix all type of mechanical stuff there but getting right diagnostic is the first step in right direction. 

You can try auto pro opposite Latifah hospital and another good opposite mirdiff city center in warqa entrance.

Also had a brief good experience at autotech in ras al khor, where his mechanic literally gone down to the stage of explaining the difference of freeplay and torn engine mounts.

We will go and check with Auto pro tonite