UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Chevrolet General Discussion Forum | Chevrolet Astro Forum | Chevrolet Avalanche Forum | Chevrolet Aveo Forum | Chevrolet Camaro Forum | Chevrolet Caprice Forum | Chevrolet Captiva Forum | Chevrolet Corvette Forum | Chevrolet Cruze Forum | Chevrolet Epica Forum | Chevrolet Express Forum | Chevrolet Impala Forum | Chevrolet Lumina Forum | Chevrolet Malibu Forum | Chevrolet Optra Forum | Chevrolet Silverado Forum | Chevrolet Sonic Forum | Chevrolet Spark Forum | Chevrolet Suburban Forum | Chevrolet Tahoe Forum | Chevrolet Trailblazer Forum | Chevrolet Traverse Forum | Chevrolet Trax Forum | Chevrolet Uplander Forum

Sign in to follow this  
mister-e

extending factory warranty?!

Hi guys,

I m a happy owner of a 2009 Tahoe Z71 with mileage below 50k km.

The factory warranty expires in October this year.

Is it possible to extend its warranty?! Is it worth it?!

Appreciate your opinion, tx.

Al Ghandi, always have an option of extending warranty, for that you need to buy their service package must. I think its 2k - 3k for additional 2 years to make it 5 year total.

I personally think its worth it if you want to keep that long and then sell it so that you can have MUCH BETTER resale value if it has full service history and plus warranty.

Withought this warranty too you can get oil change service and get the stamp on booklet that will fetch you same resale value whenver u sell. So why pay 3k extra on warrnaty.

Just in case some major service needs to be done.

E.g. transmission, or other failures.

Anyone has some experience in this on their Tahoe?

Usually, these things happens just right after the expiration of warranty.