•  
Advertise here

Cheapest Manual Car Wash in UAE

Gaurav

Recently I explored few automatic and manual car wash in Dubai and Sharjah while putting kms after my engine rebuild and found massive price difference with very little impact on quality. I have been going to ENOC full wash (Quality: 9 out of 10) or Grand Service Center (Quality: 10 out of 10) manual car wash in Dubai. ENOC manual car wash cost 105 AED and GSS full car wash cost 126 AED. As we all get full manual car wash often, so it was a good exercise for me to put some kms to a good use.

In my recent experiment, I have personally check the facility, size, rush, workmanship and location of more than 10 different car wash in Dubai and Sharjah.

I found that Havoline Car Steam Wash in Sharjah is one of the cheapest place for getting the Manual Car Wash for 37 AED with minimal rush, as they have 8 bay and with reasonably good workmanship (8 out of 10). Of course they aren't as flashy or shiny like Grand Service Center, but for quarter the price I was quiet happy and satisfied.

They also clean the under body very well with Diesel as it has loads of engine oil leaking wet and dry stains, so tipping the right guy is worth getting extra attention - Thanks @Srikumar.

https://goo.gl/maps/r21a981fwpCvdvSBA

Please share your favorite manual car wash place with their pricing and quality details.

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-06 at 7.16.11 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-28 at 4.45.47 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-06 at 7.16.11 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-06 at 7.17.24 PM.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

5 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Grand and Oasis in Abu Dhabi 

Location, price, quality please.....?

• Like (+1) 2

I mostly clean it myself, but when i go for a manual carwash, this one is my preferred one:

Autopro Prowash Meadows:

https://goo.gl/maps/PLP9gWGCUh9YUA7b6

105AED for the full wash. As that area is quite poshy with many supercars going to that place, they really look into the details. I've tried same Autopro in Motor City a few times now but they much slower and less organized.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

7 hours ago, Fuad said:

Today i washed my pathy - full wash for 32dhs - complete wash

Please share the details.

And hope that full wash include underbody and engine bay too.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Please share the details.

And hope that full wash include underbody and engine bay too.

Yes it include Full wash - underbody,Engine  bay,inside out. 
and 31.50 was including VAT. Usually complete wash in Alain costs bw 35-45 maximum. 
body wash + Interior = 20 to 25

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

Who me, I only bother myself during passing to wash my car. It's that time of the year. I pay AED 105 at Enoc near Marriott Jadaf. Once in a while I pay AED 37 to any car service station in Sharjah if I can't see where I'm going due to the dirt on my car.

• Haha (+1) 4