•  

Lucky Sam has been promoted to fewbie level

Gaurav

9 email notifications when we all quoted @Lucky sAm since last 5 days went to spam/trash or he is really keeping busy "always" just like everyone here - Always busy  - to not to check, read, write or respond. Wish we knew this today morning ;-)

Thanks @Wrangeld for bumping this post to make me feel less bad.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hello Everyone,

first of all I am extremely sorry for not  to reply you  all at/on time  and thank you so much for all your messages and lovly wishes. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

And thank you so much to all senior team members and decision makers of Carnity Group for showing confidant in me and upgrading my profiles to next level....🙏🙏🙏

I have enjoyed every drive and time i spent with you all and wish to continue in  future as well with more enthusiasm and positive energy   .....👍

@GauravYes You were right I couldn't check my messages on form  as I  was not having habits of cheking regularly 😔... but now onwards I will do so...... 🥁

@Gaurav

I didn't check the messages that's why I was requesting/ reminding you all to promote me this morning ....... I wish I knew it that I have been promoted already.  😔

Thank you @Rahimdad @Gaurav@Srikumar  and all group members for all your support  🙏🙏🙏

Regards,

LuCky sAm 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of use