•  

@ Fredric (respectfully Marshall)

Pickey Singh

Hey Man (my savior) from the desert wilderness of the wee hours !!!

Congrats once again ... you truly deserve every slice/ bite of it.

A quick one ... is this the same terrain which we conquered on 24th. Jan !!! Cheers Man

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

34 minutes ago, Pickey Singh said:

Hey Man (my savior) from the desert wilderness of the wee hours !!!

Congrats once again ... you truly deserve every slice/ bite of it.

A quick one ... is this the same terrain which we conquered on 24th. Jan !!! Cheers Man

Hey @Pickey Singh my lost desert ranger 😀

If you’re referring to my first drive in October 2018, that was in Maliha Fossil Rock area where we came across a bad patch of completely churned up sand. At one point four cars were stuck at the same time and it took at least two hours to get going again. 
 It’s not my intention to scare you, but the desert sand this winter has been very very benign and if you stick around for a few more months you’ll come to understand the kind of terrain we sometimes deal with 😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Pickey Singh next time we meet, I'll install google maps on your phone with quick 1-1 session to navigate.

I remember we use to have offroad navigation session for new Intermediate drivers, now we can add road navigation too in that. You can easily replace Fredy availability with that in 5 minutes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I think @Pickey Singh is referring to my last week's drive there. Yes it will be the same terrain. But a change in lead and sands blowing around, you'll not recognize the route, you will feel it's the same area, but @Frederic will take a completely different track and approach as compared to my drive. We can speak more about this during our Paratha break.

• WOW (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use