Nissan General Discussion Forum | Nissan 370Z Forum | Nissan Altima Forum | Nissan Armada Forum | Nissan GT-R Forum | Nissan Juke Forum | Nissan Maxima Forum | Nissan Micra Forum | Nissan Murano Forum | Nissan Pathfinder Forum | Nissan Patrol Forum | Nissan Qashqai Forum | Nissan Sentra Forum | Nissan Sunny Forum | Nissan Tiida Forum | Nissan Xterra Forum | Nissan X-Trail Forum

Hello Everyone,

Since I have joined carnity, I loved each and every trip along with you'll, My son & I always wait for fridays to join you guys.

@Wrangeldyou are right - I can find symptoms that I am at risk of addiction ... actually I am addicted already :)

This friday I enjoyed the most by driving at fossil rocks trip also faced new challenges, learned more about new skills & all thanks to @Gaurav🤘 and there was one more reason why I enjoyed more because I cut my car's half bumper from down and it was a fearless drive (not to get hit again at the edge of sharp dune while coming down ) and thanks to @Srikumar for great advice, It worked out really well 👍

I have attached the pictures of the new look of my car (adviced by Gaurav Bhai ) and I didn't spent a single Dirham to get this done, apparently I myself just cut it down 😝 .... Gaurav Bhai🤘

(last picture was before I did changed )

Also thank you so much for upgrading my profile 🙏🙏

Thank you team and see you guys on weekend.

20200207_114555.jpg

20200207_114550.jpg

20200207_114630.jpg

20200117_084214.jpg

• Like 3
  • Well Done 3

Thanks @Lucky sAm for sharing this. It is indeed a fantastic DIY job you have done to trim the Nissan Patrol Y62 front bumper, also this new style looks more awesome than the stock bumper and very eye catchy.

Also please share the details of how you did it, that can help other Nissan Patrol Y62 owners in the future, as it seems this front bumper is Y62 Achilles heel.

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-10 at 10.04.07 AM.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Totally Agree 2
  • Well Done 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Looks good! Another heavy weight! ☺️

• Like 2

Oh so this is a trim on the stock bumper. I've seen this on many shababs patrols and thought it's a ARB type steel bumper. 

And good job on the trim looks well executed by someone who occasionally gets his hands dirty and not by a first time DIYer

• Totally Agree 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By arfaqllc
      NISSAN PATROL 2014 V8 PLATINUM FULL OPTION TOP OF THE RANGE LEATHER INTERIOR 360 DEGREE 4 CAMERA REAR ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM GPS NAVIGATION SUNROOF POWER MEMORY SEATS PREMIUM SURROUND SYSTEM DVD ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM LED HEADLIGHTS COOL BOX REAR ALL SEATS AC
    • By Instaglory
      New Bridgestone tyres
      134000 kms
      Lady driven
      Mid option with sun roof
      V8 ENGINE
      Pls call or what's app on 052 8473339
    • By Michael sammy
      Please advise i have a pajero 3.8 LWB 2010 but its maintained and it is in a very good condition as i bought it brand new back in 2010.

I'm thinking of buying a second hand car only for offroading and activities Hence i thought of buying a low budget car and customize it. 

I believe that Nissan patrol safari is one of most powerful cars when it comes to offroading.

Do you recommend Nissan patrol safari?

If yes which models i should look for and which models i should stay away?

I saw couple of cars but at least they have 250k in mileage if not more is that okay ?

Is it necessary to get car with diff lock ?
      Is it necessary the car has manual shift mood as in the gear of pajero?

PS: I am looking for maximum of 20k aed 
    • By Sajith Kumar
      Dear Carnity Team. 
      Good day! Just thought I'd share a recent vehicular performance issue I faced. Please feel free to share your thoughts on this: 
      Vehicle: Nissan Patrol Safari Year 2005. Not a Plus 1 car, this is my regular vehicle for all commutes.
      1. My car has been in quite a good condition, During my first 2 Off road drives (Newbie) , I was able to punch through quite comfortably. I think the vehicle played a HUGE part in off-setting my inexperience- I am sure it helped me plow through a lot of dicey situations due to sheer power alone, using only the Automatic "D" gear.
      2. Post my 2nd drive, returning to On-Road, I started noticing that the car felt a little different, it was as if she took a longer time to achieve prior speeds. I thought that Off-roading had caused some sort of On-road issue, and let it be. 
      3. During the latest drive (my 3rd) the car simply wasn't the same. I can't explain the feeling, it's as if she just was not up to it. . I wasn't able to charge up the Pink rock on both routes,  I did all the FLOORING of the accelerator that I could but she simply wouldn't budge. 
      4.. Luckily, I just got my vehicle serviced today, and the mechanic was able to identify a certain tear in the intake pipe. His actual words were: "Raizing mein problem aata hain kya?" :😂. (Do you have any issues during full throttling?) As per him this could have contributed to the performance issue during the recent Off-road trip. PFA ref Image.
      5. A new Intake Pipe costs AED 375 (Shops near Al Suwaidi Garages in Ras Al Khor), I've decided hunt for a used spare later, hence the pipe's torn section has been taped with insulation tape for the time being.
      Cheers!

• By 2000 Motors Showroom
      We provide special pricing for all Carnity members.
      We have all kinds of cars with low mileage. Our motto is customer satisfaction giving out at best competitive price

Important Information

Terms of use