•  
Advertise here

Hello Everyone,

Since I have joined carnity, I loved each and every trip along with you'll, My son & I always wait for fridays to join you guys.

@Wrangeldyou are right - I can find symptoms that I am at risk of addiction ... actually I am addicted already :)

This friday I enjoyed the most by driving at fossil rocks trip also faced new challenges, learned more about new skills & all thanks to @Gaurav🤘 and there was one more reason why I enjoyed more because I cut my car's half bumper from down and it was a fearless drive (not to get hit again at the edge of sharp dune while coming down ) and thanks to @Srikumar for great advice, It worked out really well 👍

I have attached the pictures of the new look of my car (adviced by Gaurav Bhai ) and I didn't spent a single Dirham to get this done, apparently I myself just cut it down 😝 .... Gaurav Bhai🤘

(last picture was before I did changed )

Also thank you so much for upgrading my profile 🙏🙏

Thank you team and see you guys on weekend.

20200207_114555.jpg

20200207_114550.jpg

20200207_114630.jpg

20200117_084214.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Thanks @Lucky sAm for sharing this. It is indeed a fantastic DIY job you have done to trim the Nissan Patrol Y62 front bumper, also this new style looks more awesome than the stock bumper and very eye catchy.

Also please share the details of how you did it, that can help other Nissan Patrol Y62 owners in the future, as it seems this front bumper is Y62 Achilles heel.

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-10 at 10.04.07 AM.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Oh so this is a trim on the stock bumper. I've seen this on many shababs patrols and thought it's a ARB type steel bumper. 

And good job on the trim looks well executed by someone who occasionally gets his hands dirty and not by a first time DIYer

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 10:02 AM, Gaurav said:

Thanks @Lucky sAm for sharing this. It is indeed a fantastic DIY job you have done to trim the Nissan Patrol Y62 front bumper, also this new style looks more awesome than the stock bumper and very eye catchy.

Also please share the details of how you did it, that can help other Nissan Patrol Y62 owners in the future, as it seems this front bumper is Y62 Achilles heel.

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-10 at 10.04.07 AM.jpeg

Hello @Lucky sAm. Can you please share how this was done. I have a similar bumper now and want to do the necessary change before my bumper breaks off as suggested from various members.Thanks in advance

• Like (+1) 1