•  
Advertise here

What's your weekend plan?

adil

Movies, board games, cards, listen to music, play guitar, cooking, cleaning, pray wifey isn’t going to make me go out and buy groceries or watch her try on 100 pairs of shoes. Anything that involves staying at home is good with me.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3

Until I met Carnity (and the sand became my early morning mistress) Friday was gym, swim and anything but look at more screens. The great thing about Dubai is that there is always something on if you look for it. There's a festival, a concert, an opening. My bank has been great at inviting me to launches at Porsche and Ferrari and I thought, why not? 

Otherwise, the same as everyone else no? IKEA 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

Until I met Carnity (and the sand became my early morning mistress) Friday was gym, swim and anything but look at more screens. The great thing about Dubai is that there is always something on if you look for it. There's a festival, a concert, an opening. My bank has been great at inviting me to launches at Porsche and Ferrari and I thought, why not? 

Otherwise, the same as everyone else no? IKEA 😂

I rather be stripped naked and  dragged across broken glass for miles and then smothered in honey and dropped into a pit filled with red fire ants than go to IKEA!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

5 hours ago, desertdude said:

I rather be stripped naked and  dragged across broken glass for miles and then smothered in honey and dropped into a pit filled with red fire ants than go to IKEA!!!!!

So you're sitting on the fence about that one then?

• Haha (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

So you're sitting on the fence about that one then?

Yeah dunno which one is worse but I'm leaning towards being dragged and thrown in a pit.

Thankfully my Mrs sister lives here so they go on their own when they do 

Only time I go to IKEA is when I'm hungry and thank God  the festival city has clean in and out for the restaurant and you don't have to deal with rest of Dante's inferno

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2