•  

Srikumar

Al Qudra Desert is a very good and versatile learning ground for absolute newbies for their first time desert driving thrilling experience.

If you have already driven in sand before then you can learn more from experts having decades of offroading experience in the UAE. This area offers a good mix of playable long set of dunes and broad ridge to test your off-road control.

Drive is open for all 4x4/4WD/SUV/AWD vehicle having 8-10 inches of ground clearance and front and rear tow hooks.

You can bring your family, friends and kids, but if you are absolute new to sand offroading it is better to drive alone first to the learn offroading without any distractions.

Drive will start with detail briefing, followed by 2-3 hours of driving in sand dunes and then followed by a break for refreshments over a feedback and assessment session for each offroader.

What you'll learn:

• Introduction to off-roading
  • Desert driving basics and etiquette
  • Desert driving tips, techniques, myth and best practices
  • Off-road and safety gear familiarization and recovery procedures
  • Vehicle orientation, risk analysis, deflation and outdoor safety advice

First time with Carnity Off-road Club:

• Please share your vehicle details below
  • Prior off-road experience (Yes/No)
  • Confirm front and rear tow hooks

Qudra 21 feb.jpg

Level: Absolute Newbie, Newbies and above (All level)

When: 21 Feb 2020

Meeting time: 6:45 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point : Al Qudra  https://goo.gl/maps/FbLs4vy99taAEzbTA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time:  12:00 PM - (much before Friday prayer)

Friday Prayer Mosque: The Endurance Masjid - https://goo.gl/maps/SXmkx2jntnK85DzB7

MUST READ: 

Please RSVP on the below calendar.

• Like (+1) 5

Dear/s All,

My bad (totally) 😢 ... traveling on 20th & back on 27th night.

Will be hungry for the 28th. Feb in case something is planned ... else next 1. Looonnggg time gap since I missed out on 7th. Feb & a dry desert on 14th. Feb ... Alas !!!

Cheers guys !!!

• Like (+1) 2

Hello everyone

I am joining this group for the first time and willing to learn off-roading.I will come for the Al Qudra newbie off roading on 21 Feb. I have a Nissan patrol 5.6 and I have gone through the checklist. I just wanted to enquire if I can get my family along or come with kids about 7-8 year old's,please let me know. Hope to see you all and learn something new. Cheers!

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

Hello everyone

I am joining this group for the first time and willing to learn off-roading.I will come for the Al Qudra newbie off roading on 21 Feb. I have a Nissan patrol 5.6 and I have gone through the checklist. I just wanted to enquire if I can get my family along or come with kids about 7-8 year old's,please let me know. Hope to see you all and learn something new. Cheers!

Hi Chaitanya, welcome to Carnity Offroad Club. As you would be driving for probably the first time, its important that you have full focus and concentration on the drive. If you are sure that the family would not distract you while driving, you are most welcome to bring them along.

• Like (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Hi Chaitanya, welcome to Carnity Offroad Club. As you would be driving for probably the first time, its important that you have full focus and concentration on the drive. If you are sure that the family would not distract you while driving, you are most welcome to bring them along.

Ok , Thank you

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

Hi everyone, Koleos here!

I am coming with a suprise this time.😎 

Nice surprise, looking fwd

image.png

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Welcome to Carnity @Prajit Sadanand !

Kindly provide us with following information:

- Which 4x4 are you driving?

- Do you have any prior off-road experience ? If so, where and when ?

- Are your vehicle’s front and back towpoints in good condition?

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use