•  

Fewbie Afternoon Drive - Solar Park - 21 February 2020

Emmanuel

Hi @Ale Vallecchi! I have a personal rule that many people find a bit strange : no passenger when leading a convoy. That said, I’m sure that one of the drivers will have a seat for you on Friday and I will be happy to have you as a passenger another time, when I will not be leading. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

13 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi Emmanuel. I will undergo a minor procedure this Tuesday, so I doubt I can drive. But I would love to join as a passenger. Can I ride shotgun with one of you guys? Thanks. 

You're always welcome in our TJ

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

5 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

You're always welcome in our TJ

Thanks Richard. Very kind of you. If you don't mind I will confirm on Thursday, after I see how I feel after the procedure. Should be fine (or so they told me 😅).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 2/17/2020 at 11:54 AM, Ale Vallecchi said:

Thanks Richard. Very kind of you. If you don't mind I will confirm on Thursday, after I see how I feel after the procedure. Should be fine (or so they told me 😅).

Hi Richard. Unfortunately i'll have to skip tomorrow's drive. All good, but better for me not to bump around too much. I'll do my best to drive next week. Thanks a lot for the invitation. Enjoy the day. Say hi to the group. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

2 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi Richard. Unfortunately i'll have to skip tomorrow's drive. All good, but better for me not to bump around too much. I'll do my best to drive next week. Thanks a lot for the invitation. Enjoy the day. Say hi to the group. 

Get well soon.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use