•  
Advertise here

Cheap Land Rover LR3 suspension repair needed in UAE

19 hours ago, Atarmid said:

Gaurav, what do you think of 2009 LR3, decent mileage around 15k dirhams. I tried the Land Cruiser V6 but quite underpowered and very high mileage. 

I will vote for LC, personally for regular desert outing than LR3 because of lot of cracking, fading plastic + extra electronics and over engineering for GCC climate will make it expensive to maintain 10 year Land Rover than Toyota with minimalistic and proven engineering for GCC climate.

That's why LC holds the resale value better than LR3 anyway.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

29 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

I will vote for LC, personally for regular desert outing than LR3 because of lot of cracking, fading plastic + extra electronics and over engineering for GCC climate will make it expensive to maintain 10 year Land Rover than Toyota with minimalistic and proven engineering for GCC climate.

Thanks Gaurav. Will try to look for the V8 LC or even LX470 as it's easier to find than LC. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hey Atarmid, I opted to get rid at a sml loss. Sold as seen. I kind of lost trust in the product after that. The repair quotes ranged from 6k to 27k. I sold it and bought an equivalent Paj. I would recommend that to anyone. It's a shame because I love the heritage of the LR brand. I wish I'd bought a desert ready LR2, but I guess that's Harry Hindsight for you. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Hi Gaurav, can you recommend a good mechanic in sharjah to inspect a lexus GX470 with me? And to be the place I send it to if it goes through? 

• Like (+1) 1