•  
Advertise here

Nissan Xterrra offroad performance advice

Guys , thanks for all the inputs you shared in this topic. Very helpful.  Me too has been hunting for a capable 4X4 vehicle for the next drive. I got a friend's advice to go for Nissan Xterra. For it's good Off road performance and also comfortable for city driving.

do you think he is right? i haven't driven as X Terra yet.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jun Zamora said:

Guys , thanks for all the inputs you shared in this topic. Very helpful.  Me too has been hunting for a capable 4X4 vehicle for the next drive. I got a friend's advice to go for Nissan Xterra. For it's good Off road performance and also comfortable for city driving.

do you think he is right? i haven't driven as X Terra yet.

Then first thing to do is actually drive it so see even if you like it or not

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/8/2019 at 8:03 PM, Avinash Vora said:

I don't know if you were joking or not, but do you guys go desert driving during the summer?

Not been a member long enough to have gone out in the Summer, but I am told by all the seniors that yes, there are drives everyweek, including the during the summer - so the season is 52 weeks of the year. 

• Like (+1) 1

Nissan Xterra are one of the best "ready to use" "capable" offroader in stock shape without any modification.

Try, if you can, go for an "offroad version" while you are buying one for specific need as it has firmer suspension, diff-lock and underbody protection.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.