•  
Advertise here

360 Camera Bird's Eye View / Around View

Zed

Hi all, my Patrol Y62 didn't come with the fancy 360-degrees Bird Eye's view Park Assist. I was wondering if anyone has installed this technology from aftermarket shops? If so, any recommendation of which garage can install it in a day and price range? *Thanks in advance.

360.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

What would happen if all the park assist systems in all cars/vehicles suddenly stopped working? Would anybody still be able to park a vehicle without hitting anything? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, treks said:

What would happen if all the park assist systems in all cars/vehicles suddenly stopped working? Would anybody still be able to park a vehicle without hitting anything? 

Nowadays pretty much! Specially the melennials! Lol

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Haha good one guys, i still open my door and look outside while parking in tight spots, but can't say the same if wife's driving the Petrol... or maybe just get her a smaller sedan will do i guess 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/22/2020 at 9:35 AM, treks said:

Some people cant even park with all of these cameras. Just go to any mall and you'll find them.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Javier M said:

Some people cant even park with all of these cameras. Just go to any mall and you'll find them.  

For some its attitude / style to show their supremacy over others by not following those stupid lines.

• Haha (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.