•  

Wrangeld has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

Congrats @Wrangeld. This is a well deserved promotion indeed. I think  @Rahimdadbhai and @Frederic have already beaten me to whatever i wanted to say 😁 but nevertheless, i must still say that it is an absolute pleasure having you and @Jeepie as a part of our club.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Shamil said:

Congrats @Wrangeld. This is a well deserved promotion indeed. I think  @Rahimdadbhai and @Frederic have already beaten me to whatever i wanted to say 😁 but nevertheless, i must still say that it is an absolute pleasure having you and @Jeepie as a part of our club.

@Shamil, thanks for that. The feeling is mutual. And special thanks to you too as I am sure that the recent drives have contributed more than their fair share to the learning curve. We both really enjoy this club, so it is really wonderful to feel so welcomed. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

20 hours ago, Frederic said:

Dear Richard and Marjan,

I was lucky to have you seen joining us, and since the start i understood that you both commit yourselves Seriously for anything you do. That commitment has brought you to this level and you both deserve that. 

If I can speak for all the seniors, we’re proud to have you both with us and look forward to many more adventures and drives !

@Frederic This promotion is in no small part thanks to you. Like you say you've been there since the start, like @Rahimdad and @Srikumar Thanks for the support, the coaching and the friendship. We are looking forward to lots more adventures - and the chance to continue to support newbies and fewbies 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use