•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra (Dubai) - 6 Mar 2020

Frederic

@Frederic @Gaurav and @Rahimdad thank you for your guidance and patience. The off roading experience is already amazing, but you guys made it even more enjoyable. I'm already looking forward to the next Drive. Thank you! 

Cheers, Salar. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

It was a fantastic experience and loved it... Cant wait for the trip.. please let me know when we are going next! Amazing crew.. Many thanks guys.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Frederic and @Gaurav for taking us to highest peak for our picture  taking break . Very nice view from there. And also for allowing us to experience a few leap of faith moments to prepare our confidence for the even more challenging adventures in the future.

Very nice ride today guys. Good job to all !! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Hey Federic really it was an amazing day for me and my wife, as i wanted to test my Kia. Now i am sure i can take kia along with me for the next drives.

All the people there, you guys are really cool and adventurous. Looking forward To meet you all for next weekend drive. 

Cheers 🤟🏻 

• Like (+1) 6

Hey Man Frederic,

Dude, the team is as good ... as the leader !!! I'm just a minuscule part of a sizzling team.

Great job man ... though it was short & totally chilled out. Perhaps, you might think of toning up the intensity in the next one.

Cheers guys 🖐️ 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Frederic, @Gaurav & @Rahimdad

Thank you for providing us with such an opportunity. It was an wonderful experience with such an amazing community.

Your coaching and advice encouraged me to drive my Ford Explorer into the desert.

It was a day full of learning and thrill.

Good job, looking forward to join you for another drive.

👍

• Like (+1) 5

Thank you @Frederic Had a great experience , well organized and most importantly felt really safe with @Gaurav. Lovely people and nice meeting all of them. Looking forward to next adventure and next level.

Cheers!

20200306_123849.jpg

20200306_101752.jpg

20200306_070118.jpg

Edited by siddharth maheshwari
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use