•  
Advertise here

Recommendation for Tires for Toyota Prado

Just to let you know in case anybody else needed them, it’s available in Yokohama’s main dealership in dubai Yokohama Tiers ATS g015 price is 1820.75 for the 4 of them as you pay 606 per one and forth is free so it’s ~ 455 each

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Am really impressed with the way @Gaurav and @Rahimdad are very helpful and supportive, it is very informative, clear information, I felt the amount of care they do for the topic and how they are trying to share their knowledge and experience 

Wishing you all the best of success in your life 

Really Best Regards 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

To be honest from little research and quick look online, they dont look too different as in offroad tires tread pattern and rubber quality plays a huge role.

Based on G012 insanely awesome experience from 7 years of offroad, I still suggest to try G015 as they look pretty much same.

If anyone who have used both, can shed more light and correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

45 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

To be honest from little research and quick look online, they dont look too different as in offroad tires tread pattern and rubber quality plays a huge role.

Based on G012 insanely awesome experience from 7 years of offroad, I still suggest to try G015 as they look pretty much same.

If anyone who have used both, can shed more light and correct me if I'm wrong.

Because there is so little information about them, I was hesitating to go for them. Most probably a good tire anyway! 

If you have used both, please share! 😊

• Like (+1) 1