•  

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Maliha (Sharjah) - 6 Mar 2020

Gaurav

Hi All, 

One more amazing drive, thank you so much Carnity, I have enjoyed Maliha drive more than the one previous to it as it was more exciting and little disappointed that could not reach the final destination. Thanks ton to Gautham for believing in me and allowed me to attempt that dune bashing or whatever it called as, that was an amazing experience. Once again Rahim bhai your aloo paratha was delicious as usual.  

Looking forward to see the next drive. 

• Like (+1) 7

Hi Guys

It was very impressive off road trip to me & enjoyed a lot.

I would like to say thanks to all the carnity senior team specially @Gaurav @Wrangeld @Rahimdad @Xaf for taking care of us as Newbie, Trip was very much organized, managed & disciplined.

Actually all was really impressive, but nothing matched to the support/patience by Marshals/senior team, which is highly appreciated. 

Awaiting to join next trip with more enthusiasm & preparation.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thanks @Gaurav @Rahimdad for lead, patience and cool. Thanks @Wrangeld @Xaf for the support. 

It was an amazing day. Bonus thrown in with a night drive. 

All that needs to be shared has been shared. However my two cents (2 fils) worth of learning and observations are; 

1) Keep calm in all situations. 

2) Listen, listen, listen and follow instructions. 

3) Perpare yourself. Read all the recommended posts. "Proper preparation prevent potential problem".

Will see everyone in the next drive. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

47 minutes ago, E.C. TAN said:

Thanks @Gaurav @Rahimdad for lead, patience and cool. Thanks @Wrangeld @Xaf for the support. 

It was an amazing day. Bonus thrown in with a night drive. 

All that needs to be shared has been shared. However my two cents (2 fils) worth of learning and observations are; 

1) Keep calm in all situations. 

2) Listen, listen, listen and follow instructions. 

3) Perpare yourself. Read all the recommended posts. "Proper preparation prevent potential problem".

Will see everyone in the next drive. 

Proper planning prevents piss poor performance. The seven P’s 🤣

• Haha (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use