•  
Advertise here

£1.5m two-seat luxury GT - 7million AED

Jeh

If it's not available for sale, why showing and making such sales videos....!

I thought I could order two, but damn disappointing.

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Once you are able to buy one of the regular Rolls Royce Bentleys Lambos, Ferraris and other exotics anything above is just showing off look how much more money I have to waste.

Look you cheap peasent I paid half a million more for the Ultra Sport Super Special GT XWB  MZD FEK ASS DIK 1 of 20 version ( later which 2000 more will be made due to demand ) which weighs 50 grams less by using super rare ultra light metal harvested from crashed meteorites from the bottom of the Mariana trench for the door handles and now it goes from 0 to 100 in 0.005th of a second faster than the regular version.

Not to mention the killing the car manufacturers make by selling these to rich idiots

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Geneva Motor show was cancelled, so the engineers that just spent their annual budget on a toy need to do something to show for it. Normally, they woudl take it to Geneva, have everyone ooh and ahh and fie years later you get a watered down version of the beautiful vehicle they created. This year ... no show (literally), so they needed to put it out in Social and other media. 

Is it beautiful? Based on the last Bentleys it's getting better. Is it worth the price of a really nice home, no. But as I have said before, you can't drive a house, but you can sleep in a car. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

Geneva Motor show was cancelled, so the engineers that just spent their annual budget on a toy need to do something to show for it. Normally, they woudl take it to Geneva, have everyone ooh and ahh and fie years later you get a watered down version of the beautiful vehicle they created. This year ... no show (literally), so they needed to put it out in Social and other media. 

Is it beautiful? Based on the last Bentleys it's getting better. Is it worth the price of a really nice home, no. But as I have said before, you can't drive a house, but you can sleep in a car. 

True, but why would you want to sleep in a car- no matter how much you paid for it? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

@treks only off-roaders can answer that question.

I’m not an off roader but I’ve spent plenty of nights sleeping in cars. Ford Capri is king. Take the headrests off and wind the seats back and the whole car turns into a double bed. 

• Like (+1) 1