•  
Advertise here

International Women's Day 2020

Frederic

Vey nicely put @Frederic@Chaitanya D and @Gaurav bhai. Every day should be a women day, but let us spend this one day in the year reflecting what a great part women have played in our lives. As a mother, sister, wife, daughter or a friend, they make it possible for us to do numerous things, which would not be possible for any of us without them. Happy women's day to all.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

@Frederic well said - and let's hope that the women mentioned all become more active and involved. 

@Vanessa8580 @Jeepie @Jamy B. @Cara Jordan it's always a pleasure to see you behind the wheel and of all the hobbies I have ever done, this is one where noone can say that there is any difference between men and women. So the more the merrier is what I say. 

Edited by Wrangeld
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hey @Cara Jordan welcome to the carnity offroad club. Nice profile pic to start with.

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 3/8/2020 at 8:06 PM, Frederic said:

Today we celebrate International Women's Day 2020, which aims at elimination of worldwide discrimination against women, and celebrating the efforts towards gender parity.

As Carnity Offroad Club, we are proud having female members amongst us in the community. They prove every single time that there is ZERO difference, and that their abilities in the offroad scene equal and even easily surpass the male group. They have the fantastic ability to see the big picture, multitask, and their enthusiasm is something that brings a unique flavour to our club. 

@Vanessa8580 you are the living proof that with utmost determination no-one can stop you. I am proud seeing you join the club and bringing full commitment and infectious enthusiasm. I look forward to many more drives and sharing our stories at home.

@Jamy B. from overlanding in Africa, to exploring the UAE deserts, you are easily underestimated, but you're living proof that first impressions can be misleading. I take my hat off for you :)

@Jeepie You've been in the male-dominated biking world for a long time riding Royal Enfields, and now when driving the mighty TJ you keep crushing the prejudices people might have about women . You are blessed with an amazing talent for driving and abilities to feel the vehicle and controlling it in the best possible way. 

@Colin Jordan no Colin, not you, but Cara, who has taken the wheel of her Wrangler and will probably not let go of that wheel anytime soon. She's a quick learner and it's amazing to see her tearing up the dunes ! Ask her to make a user profile and join us on the forum ;) international-womens-day.jpg.db865b4c578a6da0f241303010d80987.jpg

And last but not least, a big shout out to our partners at home (or in the desert in my case), who help us preparing for the drive, giving us the mental support, and for having the patience to allow us being away from home and enjoying our free time in the desert to erase the daily stress from our office and work environments. They have our back and i am glad coming home and sharing the stories of our desert adventures. 

Since the first day I joined Carnity, I have been treated with the most respect, and found a very welcoming and comfortable environment, which encouraged me to join the off-road club.

@Frederic It's so nice of you not only to remember, but to take the time to write this post and say those touching words. Thank you! For going beyond congratulating female members of the club, but showing that you do know more about us, that you took the time to reflect part of each one's personality and interests. :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

11 hours ago, Colin Jordan said:

Thanks guys and happy belated womens day to all the ladies! 

Please officially welcome @Cara Jordan to the club 😁😁

Welcome @Cara Jordan. Let's take over the club! 😋

Edited by Jamy B.
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1