•  

Morning Newbie Drive - Solar Park Dubai - March 13th 2020

Frederic

19 minutes ago, siddharth maheshwari said:

Hi @Frederic thanks and yes please guide me . I will charge it overnight. 

I added the programming instructions for the Prolab in above advice topic.

1 minute ago, Chaitanya D said:

I was just wondering since this is a multicultural and multinational group , in the wake of current health situation gripping he whole world (corona Pandemic declared by WHO). It will be prudent to follow some basic steps - I hope the organizers agree on this

- please refrain from joining if you have any symptoms of upper respiratory infection,cough or fever and get yourself checked with a Dr

- avoid hand shakes and touching faces without washing or using sanitizer

I hope this is taken in right spirit. Let us take care of our health and those whom we all care

Hi @Chaitanya D

Thanks for your message. I will consult with our seniors to see if we can make a general topic announcement on this to highlight this better.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

22 minutes ago, Nitin Mohan said:

@Frederic no worries. Got a crony 777 sometime back from Dragon Mart. Are there specific frequencies I can refer to, for the drive to try tuning it.

Hi @Nitin Mohan Please have a look at below advice that shows our Carnity frequencies and how to program them into your MT777:

https://carnity.com/advice/offroad/carnity-two-way-radio-frequencies-r119

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Anouar Anouar said:

@Frederic as its my first time, would you have a spare radio for Friday? Or should I buy one already?

No worries @Anouar Anouar, absolute newbies are being given a spare radio. Only from second drive onwards the offroader should obtain his own radio. 

See you on Friday !

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use