•  

Morning Newbie Drive - Solar Park Dubai - March 13th 2020

Frederic

5 hours ago, siddharth maheshwari said:

I have spent half an hour to locate . I am still near to the coordinates. Has the convoy started or i can still join. Need some help to reach.

Thanks

Hi siddarth, what happened ? The pinpoint location was clearly mentioned in the drive thread. We were just next to the solar innovation center parking.

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hi @Frederic I reached late by 7.40 or so, didnt see cars and than followed other group by mistake , later discovered that it was some offroad challenge. Missed it . There was no induction training today? Last time we spent almost an hourl and half .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 2

39 minutes ago, siddharth maheshwari said:

Hi @Frederic I reached late by 7.40 or so, didnt see cars and than followed other group by mistake , later discovered that it was some offroad challenge. Missed it . There was no induction training today? Last time we spent almost an hourl and half .

@siddharth maheshwari we ask everyone to come on time, 6:45 SHARP. If you arrive by 07:40 you would have missed the entire briefing anyways. Please arrive on time and respect everyone's time. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Yet another drive done and it keeps getting better :)

Spot on lead by @Srikumar and sweep by @Wrangeld and the recovery pro @Jeepie

@Jamy B.s flag had a ball in the sand it seems :))

Posting some pics in the Album 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

@Frederic @Nayan Shenai and @Xaf thanks for guiding convoy 1 through the drive.  It was very exciting to do those small slope sidees...hope we learn and get it right everytime. 

@Rahimdad, @Gaurav and @Srikumar thanks for the whole arrangement managing other convoys.

Cheers and see you all again sometime soon

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 hours ago, J J said:

Yet another drive done and it keeps getting better :)

Spot on lead by @Srikumar and sweep by @Wrangeld and the recovery pro @Jeepie

@Jamy B.s flag had a ball in the sand it seems :))

Posting some pics in the Album 

You’re just jealous that the desert spirit kept choosing my flag 😌

As always, @Srikumar’s lead delivered, beyond expectations. I was sad when I realized the time was up and we had to head back to the Finish point! It was fun and just makes me look forward to more expeditions.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

good lead by @Srikumar and sweep by @Wrangeld and big thanks to Richard to sit with me few times to give more confidence on slope sides. @Jeepie has done grate recovery. Thanks for the entire organisers and looking forward to have such nice team and drive on coming weeks.

see you all soon. Take care.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use