•  

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Maliha (Sharjah) - 14 Mar 2020

Gaurav

3 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Dear Newbies and Absolute Newbies:

To speed up our newbie briefings, we have drafted an Absolute Newbie Essentials Briefing here online, which does not take more than 10 minutes to read, and is consisting of our main safety advices.

We kindly ask you to go through this briefing, so we have more "action" time instead of "talking" time coming Saturday.

@Kalahari @E.C. TAN @Chaitanya D @Jamy B. @RohanH @Shahid Mehmood @Alexander Sarte @Hariharan @Matti Brockman

https://carnity.com/brief

Please take your time to read these advices to arrive prepared and good to go :) 

Random question will be asked to make sure that everyone complies with above brief.

That's an amazing move... So we save more time for action

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Kalahari I have a "patrol" load of sand already in my car.... the feeling of somebody looking at my car if I am supposed to sell and telling me " oh- it's been off road!!" is quite saddening . :-))

hope I pass out with flying colors tomorrow...hahaha.

@Jamy B. Please come prepared to pass !! That snake used to get very long with Nokia 3310 users .

@Frederic just wanted to know how big (in number of cars ) was the largest  in carnity of all time ?

That is a secret which is being passed-on from the chosen ones only, and only on the 14th waxing moon of a circular year.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

16 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Kalahari I have a "patrol" load of sand already in my car.... the feeling of somebody looking at my car if I am supposed to sell and telling me " oh- it's been off road!!" is quite saddening . :-))

hope I pass out with flying colors tomorrow...hahaha.

@Jamy B. Please come prepared to pass !! That snake used to get very long with Nokia 3310 users .

@Frederic just wanted to know how big (in number of cars ) was the largest  in carnity of all time ?

Does a busted bumper and a crack windscreen upgrade me from an absolute newbie to a not so new risky newbie?

Plus being stuck and unstuck several times. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 2
  • Sad (0) 1

2 hours ago, E.C. TAN said:

Does a busted bumper and a crack windscreen upgrade me from an absolute newbie to a not so new risky newbie?

What happened ?

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 hours ago, E.C. TAN said:

Where? 

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Gaurav is there room for me to join this drive tomorrow afternoon? Its says maximum RSVP reached! It was a sad day not being able to make the morning or afternoon drive today :(

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use