•  

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Maliha (Sharjah) - 14 Mar 2020

Gaurav

Sorry @sheri, @Zed, @Nizam Deen, @Salarios, @tjsingh for tomorrow afternoon newbie drive RSVP limit has been reached and cannot be extended for any car.

Please dont come to the meeting point, as unfortunately I'll have to refuse it as we cant increase any single convoy size to more than 15 cars as per new safety rule we have implemented recently. 

Hope you understand the safety norms, and try to RSVP events more ahead of time, next time.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

21 minutes ago, E.C. TAN said:

Hit a bump 4 weeks ago in Al Qudra. Over confidence, over speed. 🤦‍♂️

It is therefore important to drive with a group under the guidance of the Marshall's and experts.  

My first drive with Carnity last week was very educational and interesting. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

No worries @Gaurav bhai, luckily this thing happens every week, so will join the next ones 👍

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi @Gaurav my apologies for not being able to make it for today's Maliha afternoon drive.

( And also for this late info. I just came from the workshop)

No matter how i pushed my mechanic to fix the steering fluid leak that happened during yesterday's  Qudra drive, still we were not able to finish replacing the faulty part on time. My self discipline says that i really don't want to arrive late at the meeting point.

I'm so sorry , i miss this event .

Hope to drive with you next time.

• Like (+1) 4

Just returned home after a long and intense weekend of driving. I take this opportunity to thank Gaurav for both his drives (yesterday Fewebie and today's Newbie). Both great fun, and useful, to always learn something new, face new challenges, and become more confident (yet safe) drivers. Today's was another drive that gave us a bit of night time driving preview, but  was well worth it. Enjoy this week's rest, as next weekend we should all be back at it. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Saturday drive in Meliha was fantastic except for my tragedic sidee :-(

Thanks @Gaurav, @Shamil @Xaf and @Ale Vallecchi for guiding the convoy. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use