•  

Jun Zamora has been promoted to fewbie level

Gaurav

Congratulations @Jun Zamora for reaching the fewbie level with Carnity Offroad club. 

Based on your last newbie drive you have demonstrated skills required deserving this new offroad rank.

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Once you have all the required off-road gear, you are most welcome to join the fewbie level drives with Carnity Off-road club.

P.S. Trip lead might deny your participation if you don't have required off-road gear.

Fewbie:

Number of drives

10 (16 Newbie + Fewbie drives)

Level of drives

Willingness to learn + Enthusiasm + Basic dune reading

Off-road gear

Flag, deflator, tire gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio, compressor.

Drive teamwork

Observe recovery from a safe distance and offer help when needed

Drive posting/joining

Join newbie and fewbie level of drives only

Forum participation

Active participation on forum. Share drive experience + feedback on forum and pictures in gallery

Forum participation and helping with community spirit is recommended for faster upgrades at all levels.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Congratulations @Jun Zamora on this well deserved promotion! 

On our last drive you were very helpful to me with your recommendations for a service shop, and demonstrated a high sense of responsibility for the entire convoy, and excellent communication as a sweep. Looking forward to going on more off-road adventures together. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Congratulations Jun ! You have shown your dedication and I’m sure you’ll start enjoying even more now !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I'm so grateful for this promotion ! This calls for responsibility. Thank you @Fred, @Gaurav, @Rahimdad and everyone for your trust. Looking forward to learn more from you guys on our next drives.

Always excited, see you !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Murano Rescue Part 2

One  thing  i love in this club is the spirit of community. Thanks @Srikumar  for not only leading the convoy for the drive but also to demonstrate to us the proper rescue procedure when being stuck. To all those who gave a hand to remove the sand,  @tjsingh@Ren  for the shovels and all the rest of the convoy that i've not known yet...Thank you guys.  I went home with a smile and my car still in one piece and even more lighter due to some missing protectors from underneath the chassis. ☺️2016425784_Muranorescue@Qudra.jpg.0f79ec9a25da1f3a69ab0928f8e53e5d.jpg 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

@Jun Zamora this is great news and well deserved, if nothing else because you handled the Murano without complaint until you joined the Jeep club in the last weeks. Looking forward to your enthusiasm and joy in future drives. 

See you soon in the sand. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear @Jun Zamora. I still can't forget your first comment, that you were looking for such a family for years and you have finally found your home away from home. It seems you have come a long way since. Not being held back by the limited capability of the Murano to take over the initial challenges and now with a ride that can conquer every terrain possible. Congratulations on making it to the Fewbie level, a well deserved promotion. Looking forward to watch you put what you have learnt on the Newbie level and applying it at the Fewbie level with new tricks to learn and new confidence to be gained.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use