•  

Shamil has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

Congratulations @Shamil for reaching the Advance level with Carnity Offroad club.

Your unparalleled dedication to offroading and exploring new heights have resulted in great progress and well deserve this new offroad rank. Your knowledge, experience, teamwork, suggestions and feedback has always helped everyone around in a very positive manner on the off-road drives and on the forum.

Keep it up and its time for you to work on your learning new skills and help other offroaders around to demonstrate your skills and knowledge.

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Advance:

Number of drives

10 (36 regular drives)

Level of drives

Willingness to learn + Enthusiasm + Basic dune & sand reading + map reading & basic navigational skills

Off-road gear

Flag, deflator, tire gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio, compressor, tool kit, tow rope, floor jack, jack board & GPS

Drive teamwork

Actively participate in recoveries + drive in the second lead

Drive posting/joining

Join any drive and lead fewbie & intermediate drives under Marshal / Crew supervision

Forum participation

Share experience + feedback on forum and pictures in gallery + drive and route suggestions + post trip report + share route + track and waypoints

Forum participation and helping with community spirit is recommended for faster upgrades at all levels.

Shamil Medium - Carnity Offroad Certification.jpg

• Like (+1) 5

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Congratulations @Shamil for reaching the Advance level with Carnity Offroad club.

Your unparalleled dedication to offroading and exploring new heights have resulted in great progress and well deserve this new offroad rank. Your knowledge, experience, teamwork, suggestions and feedback has always helped everyone around in a very positive manner on the off-road drives and on the forum.

Keep it up and its time for you to work on your learning new skills and help other offroaders around to demonstrate your skills and knowledge.

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Advance:

Number of drives

10 (36 regular drives)

Level of drives

Willingness to learn + Enthusiasm + Basic dune & sand reading + map reading & basic navigational skills

Off-road gear

Flag, deflator, tire gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio, compressor, tool kit, tow rope, floor jack, jack board & GPS

Drive teamwork

Actively participate in recoveries + drive in the second lead

Drive posting/joining

Join any drive and lead fewbie & intermediate drives under Marshal / Crew supervision

Forum participation

Share experience + feedback on forum and pictures in gallery + drive and route suggestions + post trip report + share route + track and waypoints

Forum participation and helping with community spirit is recommended for faster upgrades at all levels.

Shamil Medium - Carnity Offroad Certification.jpg

Go Shamil Go!! 🚀

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Congrats Shamil !

Well deserved. I see you growing week after week, and your patience and calm approach is a blessing for our newcomers !

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I won't lie. If I was told 6 months back that @Shamil would be among the Advanced level, I would have highly doubted it.

I will thank @Gaurav bhai for pointing me in the right direction by looking at everything from an outsider point of view and making certain suggestions. But above all I would like to thank you @Shamil for keeping an open mind, open heart and discussing the underlying issues, I would also like to thank @Srikumar for giving his input during the chat. After our chat I have seen you make massive improvements and besides being a good contributor as a driver and all other aspects, you have shown enthusiasm in helping out during recoveries. I was very proud when @Wrangeld labelled you as a pop-out expert during a drive when I was not around. Heard so many people saying all good things about you and feel very satisfied to see that you have made such a vast improvement in such a short time.

You have always been at the forefront and tried to contribute in a positive way, however now I am proud to see you as a complete all round off-roader. Well deserved promotion and looking forward to developing you further to an Expert and eventually a Marshal. Really well done @Shamil.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Wonderful @Shamil. Well deserved. You have grown a lot with your active participation during the drives and the forum. You should now look to take up more responsibilities in grooming the next set of fellow offroaders.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Shamil i could not be happier at this moment reading about this promotion, honestly more than any other I have seen today. 

You have been a massive supporter and help since we joined Carnity. 

We are all lucky to have your experience and character around, and your calmness and kindness mean every interaction is a pleasure. 

You deserve this big time buddy. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use