•  

Shamil has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

Wow, i am lost for words at this revelation. It is an understatement to say that i am truly overwhelmed at this achievement. Carnity for me has been a second family. Its not the sand bug, the desert, nor the thrill i get whilst off-roading, but its the wonderful folks that make up this kind, welcoming and friendly community that i feel more and more connected to week after week. I will always strive to be a good mentor and eventually a marshal so that I can encourage and support the new comers.

No promotion speech can be concluded without giving my due respect and shout outs to the leaders, the mentors, the teachers of our club aka our amazing marshals who have gone out of their way to patiently impart their knowledge, wisdom, and support me in this journey of mine.

@Gaurav bhai - I will call myself lucky if i can ever be half the off-roader and leader that you are. I admire your calm demeanor when sh*t goes side ways and this has inspired me to follow suit. Even though i have come a long way through the ranks in this club, I still feel i have more to learn and i know that you will keep supporting me.

@Rahimdad bhai - Can you ever have a combination of a great mentor, a friend and a confidant within one person? Thats @Rahimdad bhai for you. I dont even know where to start bhai, but you truly are a legend in every sense and i sincerely look forward to meeting you and driving with you every week. Your people skills are  remarkable and I truly seek inspiration from you on that front among many other attributes. Thank you for believing in me and guiding my throughout my time with carnity and i look forward to many more fun filled drives with you bhai

@Srikumar - I remember the times when you have been very patient with me whilst you would take your time to properly explain the basic offrading concepts to me. If i am being referred to as the pop out king today a lot of that has to do with your guidance. And i really admire the way how you handle and manage big convoys. I would like to take this opportunity to also say that I am in awe of your leading skills during higher level drives. Mad respect bro.

@Frederic - Beside the fact that you are an amazing mentor and a fantastic off-roader, your most outstanding characteristic is your undying sunny disposition. You've got to tell me how you do it. You are a personification of one of my favorite quotes and that is - "wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine"

@Emmanuel and last but not least, my fellow X-men. Thank you for the patience, the lessons and the guidance you have given me. I have learnt a lot about complicated recovery techniques from you. Its amazing to watch you analyze a stuck situation and how you compute every possible outcome and eventually come out with a workable solution. Once again, thank you for everything and look forward to learning more from you.

Edited by Shamil
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

44 minutes ago, sertac said:

Congrats, well deserved.

thanks @sertac

10 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

Congratulations @Shamil! Very well deserved buddy.

thank you @Emmanuel

15 hours ago, Jamy B. said:

😎 Advanced huh! Congratulations @Shamil!!!

haha yea..thanks

16 hours ago, Roshan Abraham said:

congrats.. shamil...

thanks dude

16 hours ago, Rizwanm2 said:

congratz..

thank you

• Like (+1) 2

Fantastic respect given to everyone Shamil except one person. That is YOU.

We have been teaching patiently to over thousand offroaders but less than 10% reach to this level, because of their undying dedication and understanding of how basic community principal works on "Give" and "Take" and not only take, take, take.

You truly deserve this because of the HUGE mindset change that you have recently develop and shown immense maturity in dealing with issues that could have been ignored by many. You boldly face them, resolve them and learn to move forward as a one strong family.

Keep it up and you have a long way to surpass every one of us, one day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use